US Politics Thread

I really hope the Dems don’t bail out the GOP. Make them own this mess and just maybe people will stop electing Republicans into the majority….
The Dems have decided fuck him.

Ones just been on CNN pretty much saying he lost them when he was slagging them off this morning.

The Dems have decided fuck him.

Ones just been on CNN pretty much saying he lost them when he was slagging them off this morning.

In my opinion the “rebels” here aren’t actually the crazy ones. They’re just applying their own ideology. The GOP’s message has always been that government is the problem. The Freedom Caucus is just putting their ideology to practice. The ones who are actually insane here are GOP leaders like McCarthy who thought they could pull off this clearly power-obsessed balancing out forever.

They have been fermenting and cultivating their base for decades and the chickens are finally coming home to roost.

In my opinion the “rebels” here aren’t actually the crazy ones. They’re just applying their own ideology. The GOP’s message has always been that government is the problem. The Freedom Caucus is just putting their ideology to practice. The ones who are actually insane here are GOP leaders like McCarthy who thought they could pull off this clearly power-obsessed balancing out forever.

They have been fermenting and cultivating their base for decades and the chickens are finally coming home to roost.

I agree, they invited lions into the den and now are acting surprised that they're getting eaten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.