US Politics Thread

Of course he wouldn’t shut up, he barely even has lawyers and those that he does have are barrel scrapers who can’t control him.

He would just continue doing the same thing he has done his whole life and the judge and prosecution will allow it rather than lock him up and make him even more of a martyr to his cult.
It's been suggested that the Judges are assuming he won't stop so they will make sure that when they get to the point of locking him up for contempt of court it will be universally accepted that they acted with leniency and he ignored every warning and his behaviour warranted locking up.

As I said above, it's less of an issue with a non jury trial but they won't accept this when there is a jury. That will be crunch time.

It's been suggested that the Judges are assuming he won't stop so they will make sure that when they get to the point of locking him up for contempt of court it will be universally accepted that they acted with leniency and he ignored every warning and his behaviour warranted locking up.

As I said above, it's less of an issue with a non jury trial but they won't accept this when there is a jury. That will be crunch time.
Lock-Him-Up, …

Gdo forbid the twat gets in, but can he do 8 years then? I know if you do two terms that’s it but if you have a break in between that’s 12 years he could do, has any other president ever done that?

Gdo forbid the twat gets in, but can he do 8 years then? I know if you do two terms that’s it but if you have a break in between that’s 12 years he could do, has any other president ever done that?

The 22nd amendment precludes a president from serving no more than 2 terms, consecutively or not. Franklin D. Roosevelt served more than 2 terms because he'd just been elected when the 22nd Amendment was ratified was given Grandfather rights to enable him to see out his term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.