US Politics Thread

Catch 22 for the CIA.

They could JFK him but would that lead to something much worse in creating a martyrs.

Personally I wait for the day in court where it's put on record; "Mr Trump bowels evacuate whilst taking the stand."
Without him the MAGA movement would fragment while every nut job in America tries to assert their position as a leader. I don’t think there is a downside to him coming to a sticky end.

Can Trump get away with saying that the Judge and AG are corrupt and racist?
There is a gag order coming in the election interference trial. its taking time as they wait for him to step out of line and then push the judge to increase the restrictions. They don't want to pre empt as they want it rock solid to ensure no grounds for appeal. Once that gag order is in place he will likely have to shut up as a breach could lead to pre trial detention. Would Trump take that risk, would he want to martyr himself to the cause. I suspect he will eventually shut up.

The new York case is not a jury trial. Ultimately he's lost this case and he is in court to argue over the level of sanctions that will be set by the judge. There is no logical plan whereby slating the judge and prosecution will help him. Maybe he wants to lose big as he's given up any hope of a good outcome. Same with Jean Carol suit. Seems he's just too stupid and pig headed to shut up.

All of this behaviour can be used by prosecution in pushing for gag orders or pretrial / bail conditions going forward. Its like he's baiting them to do something.

There is a gag order coming in the election interference trial. its taking time as they wait for him to step out of line and then push the judge to increase the restrictions. They don't want to pre empt as they want it rock solid to ensure no grounds for appeal. Once that gag order is in place he will likely have to shut up as a breach could lead to pre trial detention. Would Trump take that risk, would he want to martyr himself to the cause. I suspect he will eventually shut up.

The new York case is not a jury trial. Ultimately he's lost this case and he is in court to argue over the level of sanctions that will be set by the judge. There is no logical plan whereby slating the judge and prosecution will help him. Maybe he wants to lose big as he's given up any hope of a good outcome. Same with Jean Carol suit. Seems he's just too stupid and pig headed to shut up.

All of this behaviour can be used by prosecution in pushing for gag orders or pretrial / bail conditions going forward. Its like he's baiting them to do something.
Must’ve looked at the probability of him getting hit hard here but making it big time in the long run. Becoming President again, I could see an insane amount of money pouring his way, he would literally force big Co to fund him.

Of course he wouldn’t shut up, he barely even has lawyers and those that he does have are barrel scrapers who can’t control him.

He would just continue doing the same thing he has done his whole life and the judge and prosecution will allow it rather than lock him up and make him even more of a martyr to his cult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.