US Politics Thread

Don’t underestimate the anger of those who have either always known about or now turned on Trump, how the Democrats are going to come after the GOP and MAGA (same difference), where the economy looks like it might be, and the fact that Biden et al haven’t started trumpeting their accomplishments. It’s very early days.

Issue 1 in Ohio, enshrining abortion access in the State Constitution, is being called as passing. Proud of my Cleveland/ Cuyahoga County ‘hood - solid turnout and voting almost 80:20 in favour.

Too early to call Issue 2, marijuana legalisation, but it looks like it should squeak through.

Issue 1 in Ohio, enshrining abortion access in the State Constitution, is being called as passing. Proud of my Cleveland/ Cuyahoga County ‘hood - solid turnout and voting almost 80:20 in favour.

Too early to call Issue 2, marijuana legalisation, but it looks like it should squeak through.
If it is that margin or even close to that then its a great result.

This means nothing if the GQP takes power and passes a federal ban. Everybody who voted yesterday will be out in full force next year to make sure that doesn’t happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.