US Politics Thread

IF Hayley gets the momentum to take out Trump. Biden is out.

I don't agree with any of her policies. However she'll come across a young, assertive woman and the GOP will lay it on thick that uncle Joe is a fossil.
Hayley would be a very strong proposition for swing voters but you have to factor in that the GOP is a Trump cult right now. There must be 10-20% of their voters who will stay home if Trump is not on the ballot.

As I keep saying so much hangs on his trials and the way it's panning out there won't be a verdict until deep in the process where he will already have it wrapped up. The big issue for the GOP is what do they do if he is convicted and jailed in-between nomination and election day. That to me is the most likely outcome in a very uncertain set of variables.

Get him on the ballot.

Beggars belief that Newsom was once married to the uber **** which is Don Jr's current squeeze. I do like him though and he dismantled Ron there. Has no qualms about going on Fox News to put them straight too.

Anyway his Ex Mrs in all her glory :(

Beggars belief that Newsom was once married to the uber **** which is Don Jr's current squeeze. I do like him though and he dismantled Ron there. Has no qualms about going on Fox News to put them straight too.

Anyway his Ex Mrs in all her glory :(

Like a SNL skit on our own Penny Mourdant.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.