US Politics Thread

Trump's gag order in the NY fraud case is back on. Cue the MAGA loons frothing about his First Amendment right to threaten and insult witnesses and court officials.

Trump's gag order in the NY fraud case is back on. Cue the MAGA loons frothing about his First Amendment right to threaten and insult witnesses and court officials.

Won't stop his loons getting their guns and issuing threats.

DeSantis took Newsome’s bait to debate him last night because he is a terrible politician trying to play a hard man. Instead DeSantis is getting humiliated in the GOP primary while Newsome gets free PR to make his case in 2028 on top of dunking on DeSantis.
I do wish Biden would stand aside for Newsome now.

I do wish Biden would stand aside for Newsome now.
IF Hayley gets the momentum to take out Trump. Biden is out.

I don't agree with any of her policies. However she'll come across a young, assertive woman and the GOP will lay it on thick that uncle Joe is a fossil.

IF Hayley gets the momentum to take out Trump. Biden is out.

I don't agree with any of her policies. However she'll come across a young, assertive woman and the GOP will lay it on thick that uncle Joe is a fossil.
I like Joe’s politics and I think he’s done a great job since becoming president but all Indy’s and swing voters are told is that he’s senile.

I like Joe’s politics and I think he’s done a great job since becoming president but all Indy’s and swing voters are told is that he’s senile.
Historically I think he will given a lot of credit for what he's done. He's played the red Adair role well with regards to running the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.