US Politics Thread

As I've mentioned about 500 times, I voted for Mitt Romney, and it wasn't because I disliked Obama. I've also voted for other Republicans over my 40 years of voting history.
Sure!
So, as if anyone reading didn't already know, you're wrong.

Again.

I would prefer Nikki Haley as the GOP nominee to Trump because Trump is an existential threat to American democracy, and she isn't.
Are DeSantis or Ramaswamy existential threats?

Last edited:
As usual, demanding proof from others, but offers no proof at all for the above comments.

You must really be frightened of her, because you know she'd look down on you. As she should.

You have HDS!
Why would she look down on me? No. If Haley starts polling at 66% against Biden, I'll vote for her over Biden any day. I'll take any conservative over Biden. ANY!

So, no. I am not frightened of Haley. I just know why you like her... Because she can't and won't win! You are just to chicken to be honest with yourself. Not to worry, I am here to help you get there.

Sure!

Are DeSantis or Ramaswamy existential threats?
LOL. I don’t care if you believe me or not. It’s not like saying I voted for Romney (or Reagan btw which I also did) is going to make me any friends here.

Among the two schlubs you mention, one is an absolute lightweight (imagine suing the NCAA selection committee for leaving Florida State out of the CFB ha ha ha ha) and the other an inexperienced possible criminal. Neither is a threat the way Trump is, probably.

LOL. I don’t care if you believe me or not. It’s not like saying I voted for Romney (or Reagan btw which I also did) is going to make me any friends here.
That's the point. It doesn't matter if its true or false. It's irrelevant to your current disposition.
Among the two schlubs you mention, one is an absolute lightweight (imagine suing the NCAA selection committee for leaving Florida State out of the CFB ha ha ha ha) and the other an inexperienced possible criminal. Neither is a threat the way Trump is, probably.
Wait! Are you saying they are not threats? or just that they are not threats in the way Trump is. Meaning they are inf fact threats, just not as bad as Trump.

We know. She blows with the wind. It makes you wonder why the media loves her so much. Is it because they know she'd make a good sacrificial lamb?

I think the media are kind of inviting her for a job as an analyst on CNN or maybe Fox…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.