US Politics Thread

You missed lumping OAN and Newsmax in with Fox. The common demnominator is that all of them have had or will have their arses sued off them by Dominion and Smartmatic for repeatedly, relentlessly and knowingly broadcasting lies. On the other hand MSNBC, ABC and CNN aren't.
And you could argue that some of those channels will happily parrot Russian propaganda BS.

Matt Gaetz just came to Cleveland. His original venue, by the airport, pulled out after a backlash and was frankly too large a venue anyway. He ended up at some hick bar in a far-flung suburb. Then this happened…

Ha ha ha ha fucking idiot.

As I’ve said before . . . I know it’s dark as the cult of morons seeks and gets all the attention, but don’t underestimate the backlash by regular folks against some of these scumbags.

And this Texas abortion story isn’t going to end well for the GOP either. Maybe not right away, but eventually.

Trump: I will be a dictator. Only kidding! I will be for one day....Building the wall...Drill Drill Drill!

Trump Campaign spokesperson: His presidency will be about retribution against the media and people that have used the president for their own political gains.

Maga Crowd: Fuck yeah!

Liberals: Oh No...

To paraphrase John McClean; "How can the same shit happen to the same country twice!?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.