US Politics Thread

I thought she would be a bit too brown for you but without the frat boy saving grace of Ramaswamy.
Yes! It's her skin tone that's the issue. Not that she is bought and paid for by Military industrial Complex, corrupt as fuck and supports wars no matter what.

The difference between Conservatives and Liberals is that conservatives don't automatically like you because you have a bit of pigmentation in your skin.

See how we like Ramaswamy? He is even Browner than Haley. And he didn't even have to change his name to Victor to try to fit in.

It's his accomplishments outside of government, his energy, straightforwardness and clarity of position that appeals to conservatives.

But you keep believing having a different skin tone is the issue

CNN and MSNBC are owned by billionaires with their own agendas not the state.
No news stations are owned by the state; we all know that. But certain channels act as mouthpieces for the government, depending on which party is in office. Generally, MSNBC, ABC, CNN etc. are mostly State TV for the Democrats and Fox News is mostly state TV for the Republicans.

Regardless of their Owners agenda.

No news stations are owned by the state; we all know that. But certain channels act as mouthpieces for the government, depending on which party is in office. Generally, MSNBC, ABC, CNN etc. are mostly State TV for the Democrats and Fox News is mostly state TV for the Republicans.

Regardless of their Owners agenda.
What about all the lies that Trump spreads that Fox won't even cover? Who's fault is that?

It will be fun twenty years from now when we look back on posts like this the same way we look back on missives by segregationists in the 50s today.
Aww! Not the "right side of history" argument again? Lol. What exactly did I say that even warrants a "right side of history" retort? That conservatives don't and shouldn't want candidates who will lose? Stop with the foolishness foggy. No one is buying that junk
Also congratulations on penning this gem: “It's Trump, who is great in terms of pushing Conservative agenda without remorse.”
Yes. You know, like nominating conservative judges to the bench. Like being against a porous border and pushing for a wall. Like being anti-DEI initiatives. anti-affirmative action, and anti-leftwing indoctrination in schools etc. You know, things Conservatives actually care about. Yes, he pushed all those things without remorse.
I know you haven’t figured it out yet, but the Conservative agenda is whatever springs into Trump’s head today, and it is followed to the letter out of blind cultish stupidity or fear.
In your mind, sure.
That’s why rational people — thanks for calling them Democrats; makes the point for the rest of us, though I'd also include some independents in that mix — want a different conservative candidate.

Your inability to understand what’s going on really is staggering.
Ron DeSantis is a different conservative candidate. Vivek Ramaswamy is a different conservative candidate. The problem with you is that you have gotten so good at telling yourself lies. You don't want a different conservative candidate; you don't want a conservative candidate, period. And it's fine. You prefer Democrats and Liberals in power. Others don't.

Here is the truth: the Trump lead is insurmountable. There is a better chance of Biden losing the Democratic primary than Trump losing the Republican primary. And the Democrats don't even have a primary. So, the only real option Democrats have is to try to eliminate him.

If they do, perhaps better. Now we'll get a conservative without Trump's baggage. But I trust the hate index for DeSantis or Vivek would be exactly the same.

You don't want a different conservative candidate; you don't want a conservative candidate, period. And it's fine. You prefer Democrats and Liberals in power. Others don't.
As I've mentioned about 500 times, I voted for Mitt Romney, and it wasn't because I disliked Obama. I've also voted for other Republicans over my 40 years of voting history.

So, as if anyone reading didn't already know, you're wrong.

Again.

I would prefer Nikki Haley as the GOP nominee to Trump because Trump is an existential threat to American democracy, and she isn't.

It's not very complicated.

But you regularly demonstrate an inability to grasp neither the complicated nor the simple, so again -- not a surprise to anyone.

Yes! It's her skin tone that's the issue. Not that she is bought and paid for by Military industrial Complex, corrupt as fuck and supports wars no matter what.
As usual, demanding proof from others, but offers no proof at all for the above comments.

You must really be frightened of her, because you know she'd look down on you. As she should.

You have HDS!

Another one bites the dust.
231a9b4f49f3f98ea5cd6ed2edc7a258.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.