US Politics Thread

fuck me sideways

It's never been normal. I remember a clip on BBC with one of this old fuckwits repeating Trump's talking points verbatim demonstrating a complete lack of any critically thinking.

That was 2016.

You'd have to be a complete imbecile or crazy racist to be attracted to someone as transparently insincere and self-serving as Trump.

There are some people that hear the dog whistles, want every immigrant deported, and think that American troops should kick everyone else’s ass, no matter where in the world or why! They think we should use the same mentality in the area of trade policy and believe that ONLY Trump has the strength and personality to do it because A) He can’t be bought because he’s a lifelong successful multi-billionaire, and B) He’s an über-American patriot who not only understands their concerns about American decay (read: racist tropes, both foreign AND domestic), but will fix it BECAUSE he understands them and is their only chance to wield Washington’s immeasurable power for them, rather than the pedophilic, lizard people who run the Swamp (their word for the Government).

And, yes, they are, for the most part, uneducated, mentally ill and ill-informed, non-urban people who marinate in their own misery and echo chamber of right wing misinformation and disinformation formation cultivated for that very purpose.

And some of you wonder why the reflexive “Trumper” epithet is so annoying when directed at some of us…just because we own a gun or believe in law and order.

It's never been normal. I remember a clip on BBC with one of this old fuckwits repeating Trump's talking points verbatim demonstrating a complete lack of any critically thinking.

That was 2016.

You'd have to be a complete imbecile or crazy racist to be attracted to someone as transparently insincere and self-serving as Trump.
Trump is a successful demagogue demonstrating how a mass cult is created. Many of those inveigled in are well educated and intelligent, see Cassidy Hutchinson. Frightening.

Fuckin frightening that the only Two people Trump ever seems to mention and give praise too is Putin & Victor Orban. The actual shitshow that Ukraine, Nato and everyone else will be in if this twat gets in.

Fuckin frightening that the only Two people Trump ever seems to mention and give praise too is Putin & Victor Orban. The actual shitshow that Ukraine, Nato and everyone else will be in if this twat gets in.
I think our relationship with the US is going to become increasingly challenging irrespective of the outcome of the Presidential election, as the country appears to be losing its mind irrespective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.