US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

The "Amen" sounded genuine...

What was he holding in his hand?

It's a religious necklace.

Most likely the Virgin Mary.

jack-optimized.jpg

I hope you're correct.

Factors possibly in favor of a better Trump showing in 2024 than in 2020...
* He's much more well known. This turns away many voters, but the fringe, stereotypical, hateful white guy, now certainly knows about Trump and is fired up to vote.
* He's a supposed victim. All the cases against Trump paint him as a victim of the Left. This is going to fire up his base - and some heretofore neutrals - to get out and vote for MAGA.
* His election team is seasoned and has a much, much better ground game. In 2020 his election team was far less capable than it is in 2024.
* He's now running, essentially, as the Republican incumbent.
* The proliferation of Right wing propaganda outlets operating under the guise of "news" means that in 2024, the far right echo chamber is far more difficult to breach than it was in 2020.

Numerous other factors argue against Trump and - IMO - when taken as a whole - are slightly more convincing than the factors in favor of him.

Still... it's likely going to be very close and events not presently anticipated may sway the election outcome one way or another. For example, I think that Hillary would have been our 45th President, if not for fucking Comey.
* He's much more well known. This turns away many voters, but the fringe, stereotypical, hateful white guy, now certainly knows about Trump and is fired up to vote. - I’m sorry but there’s no way he’s more well known now than he was when he was POTUS.
* He's a supposed victim. All the cases against Trump paint him as a victim of the Left. This is going to fire up his base - and some heretofore neutrals - to get out and vote for MAGA. He’s also now facing 91 indictments, has been convinced of fraud and sexual assault. Also “hardcore neutral” is an oxymoron.
* His election team is seasoned and has a much, much better ground game. In 2020 his election team was far less capable than it is in 2024. He’s been out raised by Nikki Haley but the same (team being more seasoned) could also be said for Biden.
* He's now running, essentially, as the Republican incumbent. He couldn’t even win when he was the incumbent POTUS and had the bully pulpit of office (and Twitter).
* The proliferation of Right wing propaganda outlets operating under the guise of "news" means that in 2024, the far right echo chamber is far more difficult to breach than it was in 2020. Fewer people are reading right wing outlets now then they were in 2020.

I remember reading this lawsuit in detail in 2020 and going through the court docket. I just remember being shocked at how brazen it was. Literally encapsulated all that was wrong with corporate America.
What’s next for Letitia James? She has brought down a past President and the all powerful NRA so far this year!
She is a complete and utter star who acts courageously to enforce the law where others might not dare to go. A powerful and brilliant black woman is the stuff of nightmares for the bonkers right.
Go Letitia!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.