US Politics Thread

Amazing the weight the Israel lobby carries with US and UK politics. If it were Russia or any other nation for that matter it wouldn't be tolerated
I'm sure Aipac have around 80% of Congress in their pocket. They are spending big this year supporting candidates who are going up against the progressives they can't seem to buy off. Fuckin scandalous.

I'm sure Aipac have around 80% of Congress in their pocket. They are spending big this year supporting candidates who are going up against the progressives they can't seem to buy off. Fuckin scandalous.
Quite aside from wether you support Israel or not, that level of influence is fucking sinister. Possibly only matched on this side of the pond by Murdoch

We are going to ban Tiktok, smear you all as racists and send the stormtroopers on to the campuses ..... but remember kids use your vote wisely don't want to be enabling facism.

We are going to ban Tiktok, smear you all as racists and send the stormtroopers on to the campuses ..... but remember kids use your vote wisely don't want to be enabling facism.
Hyperbolic much?

Congress got a security briefing about the data being culled by Bytedance (read: CCP) and the security implications, as determined by the FBI, CIA, and Pentagon.

But, not to worry, it’s the Dem “stormtroopers” you need to be worried about!

smh

Step forward the Supreme Court of the United States.
Today’s the day of oral argument on the question of absolute presidential immunity.
Most commentators seem to think there is no chance that Trump’s position will be endorsed by the court, but I am not so sure. Trump’s three appointments are real rogues who lied to the senate in their confirmation hearings. They are Maga justices. They are not democrats and look for ways to subvert the constitution. They have already endorsed Republican jerrymandered Congressional maps, not once but twice. They will vote for absolute immunity, so it depends what the rest of the court will do.
Expect a fudge that delays Trump‘s trial for election interference even further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.