US Politics Thread

Well a fair few people have lost their jobs by referring to a man as a man or woman as woman

Rise in people identifying as trans has increased 4000% in last couple of years, these people aren’t all suddenly trans it’s a social contagion and leading to young people having irreversible operations,

So for me not being allowed to state these facts and maybe getting these people the necessary help and support is leading to great amounts of harm
So you are stating these facts to try and inspire folk to get the necessary help? You are a hero. My cap is doffed.

So you are stating these facts to try and inspire folk to get the necessary help? You are a hero. My cap is doffed.

To be completely honest I’m not trying to do anything at the moment I’ve got my own shit to deal with

I was asked for of an example of people getting sacked and gave one

I mentioned the harms that it will cause as the post I was replying to was saying how you shouldn’t be able to say things that cause harm so I stated in this case I feel that not stating facts will be causing harm

Typical lefty loon though straight on the attack when they hear something they don’t like, like facts

To be completely honest I’m not trying to do anything at the moment I’ve got my own shit to deal with

I mentioned the harms that it will cause as the post I was replying to was saying how you shouldn’t be able to say things that cause harm so I stated in this case I feel that not stating facts will be causing harm

Typical lefty loon though straight on the attack when they hear something they don’t like, like facts
I’m neither left or right as a general rule, I dont make my mind up till I know about the issue but Thanks for assuming.

You ever think that the sudden rise in folk coming out as trans is that now it’s actually safe for them to do so and there is the necessary help and support networks for them now. There’s been plenty hidden away for centuries it’s just now they won’t get burned at the stake for them being themselves.

“So for me not being allowed to state these facts and maybe getting these people the necessary help and support is leading to great amounts of harm”

Your words btw

I’m neither left or right as a general rule, I dont make my mind up till I know about the issue but Thanks for assuming.

You ever think that the sudden rise in folk coming out as trans is that now it’s actually safe for them to do so and there is the necessary help and support networks for them now. There’s been plenty hidden away for centuries it’s just now they won’t get burned at the stake for them being themselves.

“So for me not being allowed to state these facts and maybe getting these people the necessary help and support is leading to great amounts of harm”

Your words btw

No I don’t think that they do it now because they’ve always been there but it’s safe now, I think it’s pushed and 90% of people I see identifying this way are clearly mentally ill

I won’t be discussing anymore on this subject

Why not have a conversation with a trans person? You might learn something.

It's not facts it's your opinions and beliefs. Trans people or gender non-conforming people have existed in cultures all around the world since antiquity. Even in cultures geographically isolated from the rest of the world such as Native Americans or Pacific Islands.

You'd have to be a bit daft to believe the mythical "gender ideology" is the cause.

No I don’t think that they do it now because they’ve always been there but it’s safe now, I think it’s pushed and 90% of people I see identifying this way are clearly mentally ill

I won’t be discussing anymore on this subject
Won’t be discussing it because you are spouting bollocks? 90%, got anything to back that up? You arent stating facts just your personal opinion, “I think” shows that. But facts don’t matter, right.

Won’t be discussing it because you are spouting bollocks? 90%, got anything to back that up? You arent stating facts just your personal opinion, “I think” shows that. But facts don’t matter, right.

It's almost like it's not factually based at all. It's a belief system that collects automatons with a Heaven's Gate level of commitment.

It's almost like it's not factually based at all. It's a belief system that collects automatons with a Heaven's Gate level of commitment.
Jon Stewart nailing the whole cancel culture thing

Those on the right are quick to call anyone who disagrees with any of their views a lefty loony for merely pointing out any flaw in their logic of beliefs. Then walk away when they know deep down they are talking nonsense. Snowflakes the lot of them. Why be right or left, just try not be a **** to anyone else, no matter what they are. Though I think that’s what “woke” actually is.

In one sense, I welcome the GOP's plunge into insanity (from my perspective) because they really are going to have a hard time walking it back. I disagree with even a sane GOP on important issues (to me) like LGBT as I'm very pro LGBT equal rights, and really just about everything else. I want the damn party to dwindle.

Can't speak enough about abortion, now that they are the dog that caught the car, might lose them this election. The problem--they actually killed Roe v Wade, and still might actually win despite their insanity, which tells you a lot about this country.

Hell, they are apparently making inroads with minorities, which is like chickens voting for Col. Sanders, but whatever.. it's like the brits voting for Brexit I guess!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.