US Politics Thread

I am very clear in my opinion, thank you, and comfortable with it as is my homosexual mate, but I won’t be bullied by you into joining that debate.
Your clarity is on this matter is absolute and well known (/sarcasm in case it wasn't fucking clear). Which is why I redundantly and without reason whatsoever asked you to fucking state what your clear position is. I'm happy to restate mine.

Refer to a person by whatever term/pronoun they want, unless such a term is hurtful to others. What's the fucking harm?

Your clarity is on this matter is absolute and well known (/sarcasm in case it wasn't fucking clear). Which is why I redundantly and without reason whatsoever asked you to fucking state what your clear position is. I'm happy to restate mine.
I have never,iirc, posted my opinions on this matter so I cannot see how my views are well known. They are entirely unexceptional. You can restate your position as much as you wish, it interests me not one jot.

I have never,iirc, posted my opinions on this matter so I cannot see how my views are well known. They are entirely unexceptional.
"I am very clear in my opinion, thank you"
I'd very much argue then that you are goddamn unclear as mud as to your opinion.

What is it with you? Just fuck off, I’m busy.
You're the one responding here. Your lack of a statement in support of referring to someone by their preferred pronoun - which presumably is the majority opinion - contributes to the belief that you are opposed to such.

And it's not a random happenstance that I picked you out, asking for your opinion. As previous posts you've made indicate that you've a strong belief against referring to people by their preferred pronoun for whatever reason.

Anyhow, thanks for your non reply.

You're the one replying here. And your lack of a statement in support of calling someone what they want - which presumably is the majority opinion - beggars the belief that you are opposed to such.

And it's not a random happenstance that I picked you out for your opinion. As previous posts you've made indicate that you've a strong belief against referring to people by their preferred pronoun for whatever reason.

Anyhow, thanks for your non reply.
Nope, never discussed it, iirc. Pronouns are nothing to do with homosexuality, a word of which you clearly do not know the meaning.

Nope, never discussed it, iirc. Pronouns are nothing to do with homosexuality, a word of which you clearly do not know the meaning.
Disagree - I didn't randomly choose to solicit your response - but I'm not going to comb through this thread trying to pick out why.

Anyhow, refuse to discuss this topic - fair enough.

Last edited:
What the fuck has happened to this thread was hoping to find out what's going on with US politics. All you guys waving your dicks around can you please piss off this thread and go and start a new thread where you can continue your dick waving and stop hijacking this thread please. Thanks in anticipation .

What the fuck has happened to this thread was hoping to find out what's going on with US politics. All you guys waving your dicks around can you please piss off this thread and go and start a new thread where you can continue your dick waving and stop hijacking this thread please. Thanks in anticipation .
MTG has a massive one tucked in her shorts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.