US Politics Thread

There are too many pronouns, they can call themselves what they want I haven't got the slightest problem with that. Any adult can and should be able to have consensual sex with any other adult it's nobody else's business.

Seriously, you can't expect people to remember so many pronouns in any environment, IMHO pick a damp patch and stick to it. I don't care if everyone else wants to call each other space cadet names just leave me out of it.
Calling a person by his or her or some neutral pronoun - may be extremely important to their mental health. What's the fucking harm in doing so?

Calling a person by his or her or some neutral pronoun - may be extremely important to their mental health. What's the fucking harm in doing so?

I have made my point, I will not be forced to use a myriad of pronouns .

cococoscoscoself
enenensensenself
eyemeireirsemself
hehimhishishimself
sheherherhersherself
theythemtheirtheirsthemself
xiehir ("here")hirhirshirself
yoyoyosyosyoself
ze
ve
zir
vis
zir
ver
zirs
ver
zirself
verself

That's without even mentioning the weird neopronouns. If someone is suffering mental health problems how about addressing their dysphoria instead of just going with it?

I have made my point, I will not be forced to use a myriad of pronouns .

cococoscoscoself
enenensensenself
eyemeireirsemself
hehimhishishimself
sheherherhersherself
theythemtheirtheirsthemself
xiehir ("here")hirhirshirself
yoyoyosyosyoself
ze
ve
zir
vis
zir
ver
zirs
ver
zirself
verself

That's without even mentioning the neopronouns. If someone is suffering mental health problems how about addressing their dysphoria instead of just going with it?
There's obviously a point of overdoing things. But even if this chart is what's desired... what's the fucking harm to you?

Any guess as to what the suicide rate is among non-binary sexually oriented individuals as opposed to society at large?

Might referring to such individuals by their preferred pronouns in some small part reduce their incidence of suicide? Or hell, maybe you can't be arsed.

Last edited:
There's obviously a point of overdoing things. But even if this chart is what's desired... again, what's the fucking harm to you?

I made my point, if you want to be covered in neopronoun rainbow goo then go for it, now fuck off and bother someone else you gender obsessed weirdo.

I made my point, if you want to be covered in neopronoun rainbow goo then go for it, now fuck off and bother someone else you gender obsessed weirdo.
Thanks for your thoughtful, unemotional post. I especially like the part where you expressed sympathy towards those individuals who are borderline suicidal. Your thoughtful response and support will provide much needed succor.

Thanks for your thoughtful, unemotional post. I especially like the part where you expressed sympathy towards those individuals who are borderline suicidal. Your thoughtful response and support will provide much needed succor.

From Manchester to the worlds drug capital, over and out.

With a sprinkle of hundreds and thousands shook out of the arse of a care bear.

From Manchester to the worlds drug capital, over and out.

With a sprinkle of hundreds and thousands shook out of the arse of a care bear.
Instead of coming across as an asshole who doesn't give a shit, you might alternatively exhibit empathy for such folk.

Coward.

Should you actually engage in conversation on this topic you'll be exposed to arguments from those both in favor and opposed to your ideas. Refusing to engage in conversation indicates that you're not confident of your opinion and further are unwilling to change your opinion no matter what.
I am very clear in my opinion, thank you, and comfortable with it as is my gay mate, but I won’t be bullied by you into joining that debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.