US Politics Thread

What has this got to do with PL rules??? (Which is why I’m online.)
You and @mexico1970 have both posted on this thread expressing opinions on this very matter.

Are you both too fucking coward to clarify your exact opinion? Or unwilling to engage in debate on the matter? Beats me.

Either way, your complete lack of response - aside from refusal to respond - is telling. You're both unwilling to state your opinion for whatever reason.

So once more - WTF is your opinion?

Want to know mine? I've previously posted it - but, should you be willing to post your opinion, I'm more than happy to repeat my position.

Do as you are told :)
Coward.

Should you actually engage in conversation on this topic you'll be exposed to arguments from those both in favor and opposed to your ideas. Refusing to engage in conversation indicates that you're not confident of your opinion and further are unwilling to change your opinion no matter what.

Coward.

Should you actually engage in conversation on this topic you'll be exposed to arguments from those both in favor and opposed to your ideas. Refusing to engage in conversation indicates that you're not confident of your opinion and further are unwilling to change your opinion no matter what.
You get him told mate. The internet is a very serious business and the US politics thread on hear particularly so.

Coward.

Gays and Lesbians fine no problem in any way. You want me to remember all the Unicorn neo pronouns including calling a person they and them can fuck off.

Stop conflating the new liberal pronoun nonsense with gay and Lesbians and get your head out of your arse, if you want to call someone a choo choo train then you go for it it doesn't mean everyone else will.

This is my last post on the subject to you, I hope this got through to your spice addled head. If you don't like it chain your blue haired arse to an oil tanker.

Gays and Lesbians fine no problem in any way. You want me to remember all the Unicorn neo pronouns including calling a person they and them can fuck off.

Stop conflating the new liberal pronoun nonsense with gay and Lesbians and get your head out of your arse, if you want to call someone a choo choo train then you go for it it doesn't mean everyone else will.

This is my last post on the subject to you, I hope this got through to your spice addled head. If you don't like it chain your blue haired arse to an oil tanker.
Well, at least you replied.

Your stance on gays and lesbians is in accord with mine - so long as it's as stated.

Why you object to calling someone what they wished to be called though is bizarre. What's the harm to you? And if by referring to someone using the pronoun they prefer contributes to their mental well being, what's the harm?

Your stance on gays and lesbians is in accord with mine - so long as it's as stated.

Why you object to calling someone what they wished to be called though is bizarre. What's the harm to you? And if by calling someone using the pronoun they prefer contributes to their mental well being, what's the harm?
Is the chosen pronoun of @mexico1970 'coward'?

Your stance on gays and lesbians is in accord with mine.

Why you object to calling someone what they wished to be called though is bizarre? What's the harm to you? And if you're calling them by the pronoun they wish to be called by contributes to their mental well being, what's the harm?

There are too many pronouns, they can call themselves what they want I haven't got the slightest problem with that. Any adult can and should be able to have consensual sex with any other adult it's nobody else's business.

Seriously, you can't expect people to remember so many pronouns in any environment, IMHO pick a damp patch and stick to it. I don't care if everyone else wants to call each other space cadet names just leave me out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.