US Politics Thread

In 1858 during the Illinois Senatorial election campaign Stephen Douglas and Abraham Lincoln took part in eight vigorous public debates each lasting three hours, with those attending paying close attention to each man's carefully constructed arguments. Tonight Trump and Biden will exchange 3-minute speeches that will be further reduced to ten-second sound bites on tik-tok and twatter.

How far down we have come.

25 minutes in and Trump has done nothing but lie, lie, lie and Biden has tried to speak to policies and made a few missteps.

The two worst parts of the debate so far are Trump’s totally defensive BS and lies that are not being countered or fact-checked and Biden’s side-eye at Trump (often with his mouth open) just makes him look even older and doddery.

One thing is even more certain for me…Trump is unfit to be President and I wouldn’t vote for Trump if my life depended on it. He is such a despicable liar and I can’t believe the supposed patriotic, law-abiding Republicans in America can possibly support Trump as their leader. Oh, and you Europeans “don’t pay your fair share of anything and we have to pay everybody’s bills!”

Nice ally, huh?!

Fuck me I hate that lying Orange Fucker!!

****!!!

25 minutes in and Trump has done nothing but lie, lie, lie and Biden has tried to speak to policies and made a few missteps.

The two worst parts of the debate so far are Trump’s totally defensive BS and lies that are not being countered or fact-checked and Biden’s side-eye at Trump (often with his mouth open) just makes him look even older and doddery.

One thing is even more certain for me…Trump is unfit to be President and I wouldn’t vote for Trump if my life depended on it. He is such a despicable liar and I can’t believe the supposed patriotic, law-abiding Republicans in America can possibly support Trump as their leader. Oh, and you Europeans “don’t pay your fair share of anything and we have to pay everybody’s bills!”

Nice ally, huh?!

Fuck me I hate that lying Orange Fucker!!

****!!!
It’s a shame. Anyone with half a working brain would pull Trump apart. Easily so. Biden comes out of this awfully. So does Trump. Shocking state of affairs.

Nice ally, huh?!
He's an ally of Putin, not Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.