US Politics Thread

I wonder if accusing biden of being unfit for office because of age related issues is still enough to make you a rabid trump supporter, or if even the most blinkered can now see the obvious?
A few will still deny it, but the abuse you receive for expressing this will probably diminish.

Quite remarkable that it’s got to this stage.

A few will still deny it, but the abuse you receive for expressing this will probably diminish.

If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny. All the attempts to send trump to prison have done is kept him in the limelight and secured his nomination. Fiddling while Rome burns - the democrats would have done better to ignore the orange one, replace biden a year or two ago and concentrated on running the country.

Tbh I can't stand Biden although I absolutely loathe Trump. Best thing all round now is to replace Biden as if not Trump wins this by a landslide. Democrats need to act fast now or they are well & truly fucked.

Yep they need to get him to stand down now, it’s fucking embarrassing, if he wins and it’s a big if he needs to step down immediately after been sworn in. Sadly Trump is going to win now, I can’t see any other outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.