US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

As I have stated I have little faith in the sources now, I don't trust journalism or indeed the establishment, furthermore I have very little power to change it or bring it to book.

The one thing I will do is admit that people in power lie and be at least open to being convinced even if I am not really that interested, the two things I don't care for are echo chambers and idealogues.

When a person is invested too deeply in a political mantra it's as if they are in a cult IMHO, devoid of an eclectic healthy diversity of thought.
How do you keep abreast of the goings on of the UK, Europe, US, and wider world?

How do you keep abreast of the goings on of the UK, Europe, US, and wider world?

I read everything I can, what I don't do is dismiss one conspiracy theory and replace it with my own.

There are genuine facts that "opinions" can't change.

Labour won the GE
England lost in the Euro final
The earth isn't flat

I did state that I can't change the wider world therefore I have pretty much no interest in it apart from stepping into discussions on what is a football forum.

There are genuine facts that "opinions" can't change.

Labour won the GE
England lost in the Euro final
The earth isn't flat
True.
And:
Biden won in 2020.
Trump lost some high-profile criminal cases.
Climate change is dangerously heating up our planet.

All of these are verifiable and verified facts but that doesn't stop many, now probably most, Republicans denying them or ignoring them, encouraged by their Leader because it's part of the cult's agenda (yes, "cult" with a 'l".) It's why he has to be stopped in November. There are those of us on this side of the ocean who CAN do something to make that happen.

Some say his wig is made of cheese, others say that the claim is nonsense :)
We still don't really know what happened.
I've heard some outlets report that the bullet hit the teleprompter and he was hit by shards of glass from it. Maybe the bullet never touched him...at the moment not enough evidence to say definitively

We still don't really know what happened.
I've heard some outlets report that the bullet hit the teleprompter and he was hit by shards of glass from it. Maybe the bullet never touched him...at the moment not enough evidence to say definitively

There is plenty evidence of course, we just don't know what it is. Will we ever?

It’s not a brilliant analogy as Robson only managed until he was 72 and it was well-documented at the time that towards the end of his spell at Newcastle it was getting harder for him to command the respect of the players because of his advancing age, most notably Kieran Dyer.

Biden will be 86 when his second term would theoretically end.
Biden can’t tell the difference between a striker and a No.10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.