US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

Don't bother mate -- it's much easier for the stupid and/or the lazy and/or the know-nothing-but-comment-anyhowers to generaliz(s)e about people and stuff -- it makes this nuanced, complicated, diverse world of ours that frightens and confuses them much easier to live in.

To be fair you're another one who gets to decide which respected news outlet should be taken notice of. Some of the more challenged Americans dismiss Fox offhand because they just wont hear anything but their own truth.

That's why a great big orange barrage balloon is marching straight into your big job, truth isn't a quality murica values right now.

To be fair you're another one who gets to decide which respected news outlet should be taken notice of. Some of the more challenged Americans dismiss Fox offhand because they just wont hear anything but their own truth.

That's why a great big orange barrage balloon is marching straight into your big job, truth isn't a quality murica values right now.
Having worked in, and still with, media -- yeah, I do get to decide. I sure know more about it than you do.

Like it or lump it, as we say.

Having worked in, and still with, media -- yeah, I do get to decide. I sure know more about it than you do.

Like it or lump it, as we say.

You believe what you want to believe and just the news you agree with, have I told you lately to enjoy another 4 years of Trump?

And you keep watching Fox, enjoy

I don't watch Fox, but you should because there are two sides not just one. You cannot have the opinion that the journalists you don't agree with are the only ones who lie.

Hold the back pages, are you saying that no journalist lies or stretches the truth?

I don't watch Fox, but you should because there are two sides not just one. You cannot have the opinion that the journalists you don't agree with are the only ones who lie.

Hold the back pages, are you saying that no journalist lies or stretches the truth?
Yes, that's what he's saying. All journalists on his side are simon-pure and perfect in everything they publish, except those on the other side, where every word they write is a lie and to be condemned.

Happy now?

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.