US Politics Thread

I don’t know how anyone can rule this out. SCOTUS will just conspire to find some intellectually dishonest justification for it. Anyone arguing that isn’t possible has lost touch with reality.
Trump and his cronies, including Vance, are not “hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and expect something in between” actors.

They are “hope for something in between a theocratic fascist regime and the institution of western liberal democracy being taken to the very edge of the abyss” actors.

Thought he would be too cool for this thread, his whole personality is now based round COVID. Crackers.
I never bought into the Covid nonesense like divvies like you and your ‘long Covid’ ffs
Testing,mask wearing,vaccines every five mins,listening to liars giving advice
Was never a thing for me I’m just here to remind divs like you how silly you have been

I never bought into the Covid nonesense like divvies like you and your ‘long Covid’ ffs
Was never a thing for me I’m just here to remind divs like you how silly you have been
You don't need to remind anyone of anything you freak, you know how weird you sound?

For some reason I find it hard to believe that you finished first in class. Can't quite narrow it down though.

Interesting discussion with Democratic senator on the insidious influence of grifting tech billionaires funding small secretive political action groups to lose cases in order to get them to SCOTUS on appeal and hey presto ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.