US Politics Thread

I assumed a lot of the talk about his health was biased and from ring wing media, when I briefly mentioned it on here I got accused of trolling.

Watching that last night though, it wasn’t good.

I never did watch the clips. I'm glad I didn't, I knew it would be a shit show. What's amusing is every Biden supporter was shocked about his health. They had no clue, even when presented with videos of him wandering off, not finishing his sentences, turning his back on stage and staring into space etc.

Everyone is so focused on Trump they didn't even notice the downfall of the guy they want to vote for. I've never seen a group of voters talk more about the opposition then their own guy.

Americans, what can you say?

I never did watch the clips. I'm glad I didn't, I knew it would be a shit show. What's amusing is every Biden supporter was shocked about his health. They had no clue, even when presented with videos of him wandering off, not finishing his sentences, turning his back on stage and staring into space etc.

Everyone is so focused on Trump they didn't even notice the downfall of the guy they want to vote for. I've never seen a group of voters talk more about the opposition then their own guy.

Blue Mooners what can you say?
Edited for accuracy
:-)

I never bought into the Covid nonesense like divvies like you and your ‘long Covid’ ffs
Testing,mask wearing,vaccines every five mins,listening to liars giving advice
Was never a thing for me I’m just here to remind divs like you how silly you have been
I don’t know what a divvy is, but I know what a stupid **** is.

Yeah, man, it’s fucking hilarious.

Hey, I wonder why everyone is so focused on Trump.

Just curious, which would you say is more dangerous for America (and the western world)?

A) a bumbling ineffectual president surrounded by generally competent, if lacklustre administrators mostly committed to maintaining what is left of a democratic framework of government, which can be voted out in four years time if citizens are unhappy with them, currently trying to combat a corrupt, runaway Supreme Court installed by…

B) a hateful, openly racist, misogynist, convicted sexual predator, felon, fascist, conman willing to do whatever the highest bidder wants, surrounded by fascist Christian/White Nationalist tech bros looking to turn the US in to a theocratic fascist oligarchical state with a Putin’s Russia style “democratic” system

Just curious, which would you say is more dangerous for America (and the western world)?

A) a bumbling ineffectual president surrounded by generally competent, if lacklustre administrators mostly committed to maintaining what is left of a democratic framework of government, which can be voted out in four years time if citizens are unhappy with them, currently trying to combat a corrupt, runaway Supreme Court installed by…

B) a hateful, openly racist, misogynist, convicted sexual predator, felon, fascist, conman willing to do whatever the highest bidder wants, surrounded by fascist Christian/White Nationalist tech bros looking to turn the US in to a theocratic fascist oligarchical state with a Putin’s Russia style “democratic” system
Biden's rotting corpse would make a better president than Trump.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.