US Politics Thread

Not your fault. I mean, too many times, people say "re-education camp" to me.
I don't know if you understand that feeling...
"Hello, re-education camp"
Everytime I say something, I will get a "re-education camp" reply.
I just feel how deeply the media's propaganda has influenced people.
I can see why you'd see that from your perspective.

It's like when anyone says 115 charges to me.

If Biden goes and they don’t fancy Harris but keep her as VP due to the funding issue who the hell are they going to get? I heard rumours they wanted Michelle Obama but she’s said no, they reckon she’d wipe the floor with Trump

If Biden goes and they don’t fancy Harris but keep her as VP due to the funding issue who the hell are they going to get? I heard rumours they wanted Michelle Obama but she’s said no, they reckon she’d wipe the floor with Trump

I don't believe she would, there is a lot of blowing smoke up peoples arses going on. The Democrats should have binned Biden off a lot earlier and put a fully functioning human being in the hot seat and it may not have come to this.

It's very very hard to get my head around the fact that they have put a dementia sufferer in the top job as the "Leader" of the free world and the only other option is a cartoon character and TV personality.

Not your fault. I mean, too many times, people say "re-education camp" to me.
I don't know if you understand that feeling...
"Hello, re-education camp"
Everytime I say something, I will get a "re-education camp" reply.
I just feel how deeply the media's propaganda has influenced people.

Tbh it sounds like you have been to one of these facilities yourself.

Saying he has dementia is stupid , it is a cruel thing to throw out there so easily

What's cruel is throwing someone on a stage with obvious dementia and expecting him to be the boss of the world, there are a LOT of stupid people out there who wont admit what's in front of their faces.

And they are the reason Trump will get a second term.

What's cruel is throwing someone on a stage with obvious dementia and expecting him to be the boss of the world, there are a LOT of stupid people out there who wont admit what's in front of their faces.

And they are the reason Trump will get a second term.
Obvious dementia now is it , that is a cruel thing to say but that is you all over isnt it

Saying he has dementia is stupid , it is a cruel thing to throw out there so easily
Pisses me off as well. Biden’s old and has slowed down and occasionally gets his words mixed up. As someone who has had family members who have had dementia it’s obvious that Biden does not have dementia. He does need to hand it over though as he comes across as frail and fumbling, and irrespective of how sharp his mind is, it’s not a winning formula to look like you’re past it.

Pisses me off as well. Biden’s old and has slowed down and occasionally gets his words mixed up. As someone who has had family members who have had dementia it’s obvious that Biden does not have dementia. He does need to hand it over though as he comes across as frail and fumbling, and irrespective of how sharp his mind is, it’s not a winning formula to look like you’re past it.
I agree he is frail now and has aged a lot in the last year or so, time to hand off to harris or whoever wants to challenge her

Obvious dementia now is it , that is a cruel thing to say but that is you all over isnt it

It isn't cruel it's right in front of you, what's cruel is sticking him up on stage like it's a weekend at bernies.

Even the Hollywood luvvies are saying remove him, but it's cruel to say it and hand Trump the presidency how utterly stupid, there again..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.