US Politics Thread

I don't know why they(the west) insist on this "Uyghur genocide" so much.
In fact, it has served to make the Chinese people more supportive to their government.
This propaganda is so cheap, poor quality.
It's like those cheap shits you import from China that break down in less than two weeks.
I would question the quality of any shits that take longer than two weeks to breakdown.

I don't know where to begin with this but for god's sake America you simply cannot go down this route.
I refuse to directly post the tweet from that ****'s platform which allows such vile publications

I don't know where to begin with this but for god's sake America you simply cannot go down this route.
I refuse to directly post the tweet from that ****'s platform which allows such vile publications
How very Christian of her. The US is going to be a shitshow when the election result is announced, either way the gigs fucked.

It's like those cheap shits you import from China that break down in less than two weeks.
We have to import them, as they’re not allowed in the places we get them…

IMG_2204.jpeg

This is on the wall of the “bathroom” at the Brown Door restaurant, just outside the Pearl Market in Beijing!

Not a great name for a restaurant. Maybe more suitable for a brothel.
HAHA!!

It was called that because it was frequented mainly by international flight crews who shopped at the Pearl Market and then went there for lunch!

Originally, it had a Chinese name, but everyone knew it as “come out of the Pearl Market, cross the street by the taxis, and go in the brown door!” They put an English sign over the entrance naming the restaurant as “The Brown Door.” ;-)

But, you’re right…hilarious in multiple respects!!

HAHA!!

It was called that because it was frequented mainly by international flight crews who shopped at the Pearl Market and then went there for lunch!

Originally, it had a Chinese name, but everyone knew it as “come out of the Pearl Market, cross the street by the taxis, and go in the brown door!” They put an English sign over the entrance naming the restaurant as “The Brown Door.” ;-)

But, you’re right…hilarious in multiple respects!!
泉兴居,the name

I don't know why they(the west) insist on this "Uyghur genocide" so much.
In fact, it has served to make the Chinese people more supportive to their government.
This propaganda is so cheap, poor quality.
I was joking about how the leadership can change when rivals have had enough. Nothing about the alleged genocide.

It must have got lost in translation.

I was joking about how the leadership can change when rivals have had enough. Nothing about the alleged genocide.

It must have got lost in translation.
Not your fault. I mean, too many times, people say "re-education camp" to me.
I don't know if you understand that feeling...
"Hello, re-education camp"
Everytime I say something, I will get a "re-education camp" reply.
I just feel how deeply the media's propaganda has influenced people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.