US Politics Thread

I'd be more concerned there are actually black colleges, segregation doing well in Murica still, even if it's the segregated wanting to segregate themselves.

It's not segregated. It's just majority black (69%). Here's a picture of their swimming and diving team, to help your blood pressure.

Frma8wuXoAEhEHQ.jpg

so Trump picks an unpopular VP, and he's so fkn clueless they should be able to wipr the floor with them - and as unconvincing as Harris has shown so far, she will pick up all the Biden support and probably garner more support from the black/hispanic/etc vote and the wimmin too
Yeah you’re not here in good faith at all.

See @SebastianBlue's post directly above mine.

I just had a quick read of this and quite frankly it's horrifying.

Rising interest in historically Black colleges and universities (HBCUs) produces discussion about the increase of non-Black students attending these schools. Founded to educate Black students, HBCUs brought higher education to a population often excluded from college opportunities.

We learn from two HBCU alums about the impact of changing demographics on student experiences and the outlook for these sacred institutions.

Smells a lot like everyday racism to me.

Yeah you’re not here in good faith at all.
I'm not honestly sure what you mean - I'm saying her support from trump plus extra support from those other groups (who obvs hate Trump) should help her win. wtf is so hard to understand - and what's this good faith shit. That's what I think will happen
?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.