US Politics Thread

She’ll take him to the fucking cleaners whatever he says. The more obnoxious he is the more he’ll get shown up.
Most politicians and even gameshow hosts could do that though. To win a game you first have to identify the one you are playing. You are mistaken in thinking that trump (or indeed the US electorate) are playing the sensible political debate game. If that were the case the 'pussy grabber' wouldn't have won before.

Not when he loses his cool and she doesn’t. Although anyone definitely voting for him now isn’t going to change their mind whatever happens.
I think there are very few minds for changing on either side - not sure how much of a swing vote they are actually playing for.

Most politicians and even gameshow hosts could do that though. To win a game you first have to identify the one you are playing. You are mistaken in thinking that trump (or indeed the US electorate) are playing the sensible political debate game. If that were the case the 'pussy grabber' wouldn't have won before.
Yes, the only point of it is for the very small number of people who haven’t made up their minds already. Winning the debate is 99% irrelevant.

I think there are very few minds for changing on either side - not sure how much of a swing vote they are actually playing for.
I agree but I think its about about getting those people who otherwise would not have voted to actually vote. If the same percentage of both bases turn out, Democrats win -- there's more of them -- if we assume independents split down the middle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.