US Politics Thread

He was shot at and came very close to death, he got up and faced that pretty bravely (probably helps being a psychopath) nevertheless I don’t think that’s something to mock despite how much we all hate him. We would give a lot of praise to how he dealt with that and the reaction if it was someone we respected instead.

Endless things to mock Trump for, getting up from an assassination attempt isn’t one of them. Imo.

He was shot at and came very close to death, he got up and faced that pretty bravely (probably helps being a psychopath) nevertheless I don’t think that’s something to mock despite how much we all hate him. We would give a lot of praise to how he dealt with that and the reaction if it was someone we respected instead.

Endless things to mock Trump for, getting up from an assassination attempt isn’t one of them. Imo.

It wasn't bravery it was opportunism and egotism.

Fannying about trying to put his shoes on whilst secret service agents shielded his body from further injury isn't bravery.

Last edited:

Are you seriously believing he was shot in the ear? There's just less than zero chance that happened.

Bit curious. Is Thomas Paine — a personal hero of mine, by the way, and also of Trevor Griffiths, a fine playwright (and a lifelong blue) who recently passed away — really considered to be a Founding Father? It's the first I knew of it.
While not one of the signers of the Declaration or Constitution, he is generally considered one of the FFs. I know there’s some (heated?) discussion on the issue, but clearly the person who made the graphic had no qualms about it.

While not one of the signers of the Declaration or Constitution, he is generally considered one of the FFs. I know there’s some (heated?) discussion on the issue, but clearly the person who made the graphic had no qualms about it.
Paine would have a good time nowadays ripping into Trump, Vance and MTG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.