US Politics Thread

Christ on a stick!

1) Dude, the first issue is that dogs and cats are fucking awesome! Killing them is abhorrent.

2) The (false) claim is precisely that they're stealing other people's pets and then eating them.

3) This isn't a "racists in Springfield issue" - it's much, much bigger - it's racist Trump and Vance and MAGA that are spreading these lies. It's terrible on several fronts, most prominent among them is that it stereotypes Haitians as "other" and sets them apart as an enemy to be delt with; and that it endangers the lives of those slandered living in Springfield (bomb threats, etc., have already occured).

4) You suggest opening cat/dog eateries - WTF! For starters, this is almost certainly illegal even in Ohio. And see #1.

5) WTF is the matter with you?!?!?!
Have you actually read much of MSC’s contributions?…..

Unless this is a double bluff on your part!

Ingenious. I’m just not up to the mastermind tactics in this thread anymore.

Have you actually read much of MSC’s contributions?…..

Unless this is a double bluff on your part!

Ingenious. I’m just not up to the mastermind tactics in this thread anymore.
Haven't read MSC's stuff. Are the rest of his posts like this? If so, I'll stick him on ignore. And if he's not actually serious I'll report his post for trolling.

If you review my posts... you'll see where I stand.

Engaging with pro-MAGA trolls on this thread is simply giving oxygen to their abhorrent world-view.

Haven't read MSC's stuff. Are the rest of his posts like this? If so, I'll stick him on ignore. And if he's not actually serious I'll report his post for trolling.

If you review my posts... you'll see where I stand.

Engaging with pro-MAGA trolls on this thread is simply giving oxygen to their abhorrent world-view.
It may be trolling, but I don’t believe for a second that MSC believes a quarter of what he posts in any thread, let alone the political ones.

Cool video.... but you've replied to Dax. Which is what the troll wants. Stick him on ignore please and if you want to post something like this, don't quote him.
Is it not up to each individual to choose who they take seriously.
I take your point but if I’m indicating I believe he’s on a fishing expedition and showing others, does it not make sense to show who I’m replying to?

Is it not up to each individual to choose who they take seriously.
I take your point but if I’m indicating I believe he’s on a fishing expedition and showing others, does it not make sense to show who I’m replying to?
Just post immediately after his post or if you must, mention him by name

The point of trolling is to garner responses. And you've unwittingly fallen into the trap.

You've:

1) Copied his post again;
2) Kept his post alive; and
3) Did exactly what the troll wanted you to do.

The way to combat trolls is to:
1) Ignore them (i.e., put them on ignore);
2) If you must view their posts (train wreck fascination, so "Show ignored posts" - I'm guilty of this), don't reply - just report the posts to the moderators if you think it's obvious trolling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.