US Politics Thread

This is faux- outrage:
1. Nothing is being normalized. If you storm the Capital with intent to disrupt the government's business, you should be punished. Many have been.

2. The event caused little suffering. Other than to the woman who got killed and her family. But no one on the " Darkest day in American history" tour give 2 fucks about her.

3.Ofcourse there is no justification for storming the capital, breaking windows, and acting a fool..

fBut an insurrection? Miss me with that Charming Soft.

It was a protest. Period. Move on. We are in 2024 now. Take a page from VP Harris and. "Turn the page!"

No.

Lest we forget.

"The event caused little suffering" -- to you. What do you know about anyone else's suffering?

You were once on a slow march towards the acceptance of the abnormal, but your pace is quickening toward its inevitable end -- the acceptance of atrocities.
A good discussion of January 6th? Absolutely. Clearly, Im more in line with the Libertarian than I am with the Democrat having the discussion.

But even the Democrat woman made an obvious point - Most Americans have moved on from J-6th as a political issue.

No.

Lest we forget.

"I fully reject the violence that occurred last Wednesday and support the prosecution of the insurrectionists to the fullest extent of the law," he said back then."

He is saying exactly what I've said. The only difference is that he is adopting leftist language. Unlike this guy, I won't call them"insurrectionists,* they are protestors. Simple

That said, when you cause damage and riot, I support the prosecution of all idiots who do this ..i

i'm consistent. Feel exactly the same way about BLM and Antifa protestors who rioted.

And they've been prosecuted already. So we've moved on. It's NOT a political issue. No matter how hard some of you try to make it one.

Couldn't decide if this belonged in the Harris or trump thread so posting here. A bit of a hatchet job by sky Australia.
My point is that while we often worry about interference and attempts to meddle in democracy by Russia, China, Cambridge analytica etc, the Australian multi billionaire media mogul almost flies under the radar. He's certainly had a firm grip on the outcome of any British elections for at least 4 decades.
I wonder if trump would even be a thing without Murdoch, AIPAC, Christian nut jobs, and the NRA?

This is faux- outrage:
1. Nothing is being normalized. If you storm the Capital with intent to disrupt the government's business, you should be punished. Many have been.

2. The event caused little suffering. Other than to the woman who got killed and her family. But no one on the " Darkest day in American history" tour give 2 fucks about her.

3.Ofcourse there is no justification for storming the capital, breaking windows, and acting a fool..

fBut an insurrection? Miss me with that Charming Soft.

It was a protest. Period. Move on. We are in 2024 now. Take a page from VP Harris and. "Turn the page!"
Regarding point 2, 174 police officers were injured.

"I fully reject the violence that occurred last Wednesday and support the prosecution of the insurrectionists to the fullest extent of the law," he said back then."

He is saying exactly what I've said. The only difference is that he is adopting leftist language. Unlike this guy, I won't call them"insurrectionists,* they are protestors. Simple

That said, when you cause damage and riot, I support the prosecution of all idiots who do this ..i

i'm consistent. Feel exactly the same way about BLM and Antifa protestors who rioted.

And they've been prosecuted already. So we've moved on. It's NOT a political issue. No matter how hard some of you try to make it one.
“Hang Mike Pence”
“Stop the steal”
Yeah, just protesters building their gallows humour.
Nothing, as you say, is normalised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.