US Politics Thread

A good discussion of January 6th? Absolutely. Clearly, Im more in line with the Libertarian than I am with the Democrat having the discussion.

But even the Democrat woman made an obvious point - Most Americans have moved on from J-6th as a political issue.

"Trespassing, breaking windows, fighting with police... embarrassing because these are the things we expect from the left and Black Lives Matter..." but merely a narrative.

You could show that video in an academic course on "gaslighting".

You know what you saw. You heard the chants. You saw legislators hiding. You know what the declared aim was.

Your kool-aid supply must be bigly.

Last edited:

Couldn't decide if this belonged in the Harris or trump thread so posting here. A bit of a hatchet job by sky Australia.
My point is that while we often worry about interference and attempts to meddle in democracy by Russia, China, Cambridge analytica etc, the Australian multi billionaire media mogul almost flies under the radar. He's certainly had a firm grip on the outcome of any British elections for at least 4 decades.
I wonder if trump would even be a thing without Murdoch, AIPAC, Christian nut jobs, and the NRA?

I take it Sky Oz is a nutty Murdoch channel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.