US Politics Thread

Attempts to normalise what happened on Jan 6, and the attempts to pretty much ignore the suffering those events caused is pretty disturbing.

And a good indicator that as much as they defend it, the cult know there was absolutely no justification for what happened that day.

If there was they would be standing up proudly instead of hoping people forget.

Attempts to normalise what happened on Jan 6, and the attempts to pretty much ignore the suffering those events caused is pretty disturbing.

And a good indicator that as much as they defend it, the cult know there was absolutely no justification for what happened that day.

If there was they would be standing up proudly instead of hoping people forget.
Jokers arent they. Its their country. They shag flags and pledge allegiance every morning as children and are brought up to worship a nebulous historic document, and link God to everything, yet didnt seemingly mind a coup staged by the current president who had just been voted out. Very odd place, not to be taken seriously at all after that

Jokers arent they. Its their country. They shag flags and pledge allegiance every morning as children and are brought up to worship a nebulous historic document, and link God to everything, yet didnt seemingly mind a coup staged by the current president who had just been voted out. Very odd place, not to be taken seriously at all after that
Fuckin’ ell that’s a broad brush you’re waving around!

Don’t take the US seriously at your peril…

Fuckin’ ell that’s a broad brush you’re waving around!

Don’t take the US seriously at your peril…
Do you think there is any credibility left after the man voted out organised a violent coup on the main building of govt, set up a scheme to have fake electors come in to lie about him losing an election, threatened his deputy with being hanged if he didnt comply with it. And never be held to account for it? And steal that countries (and others as a result) most classified secrets and stash them away for nothing other than the most sinister reasons after being voted out, and never be held to account for it either? This is the stuff of chaotic African countries. Dont take the US seriously anymore? Really? Its a farce

Do you think there is any credibility left after the man voted out organised a violent coup on the main building of govt, set up a scheme to have fake electors come in to lie about him losing an election, threatened his deputy with being hanged if he didnt comply with it. And never be held to account for it? And steal that countries (and others as a result) most classified secrets and stash them away for nothing other than the most sinister reasons after being voted out, and never be held to account for it either? This is the stuff of chaotic African countries. Dont take the US seriously anymore? Really? Its a farce
I suppose I could generaliz(s)e about the monstrous stupidity of "all" Britons regarding Brexit, but knowing that nearly half the nation voted against it, I think it would be a bit unfair.

But I get it -- broad brushes help simplify the complex for the harried, the bored-with-detail-and-nuance, the misanthropic and the slow-witted.

Incidentally, the wheels of justice turn slowly to protect all innocents. We can argue about too slowly.

Nope! Not even that. One woman died on January 6th. A veteran. And a conservative. And her family doesn't care about J6 as a political issue either.

The One time ever the Leftist didn't see an issues with police excessive force.

So even on the Gotcha claim, you are still wrong.

I'd ask Domalino to fact check. But he's been missing of late. How convenient.
You're as mad as Trump, aren't you? Police excessive force? I suppose you mean the woman shot while trying to break in to the Capitol.

It's hard to deny any of that happened, but to say you don't take the US seriously?

It's a serious country with a serious problem right now, and that is the fact that the democratic process is perilously close to collapse as a result of nefarious actions from a few key players. I doubt we'll ever know the extent of external interferences, but it's hard to deny they exist. Something has gone seriously wrong with the 'checks and balances' and it needs to be put right.

Basically like an episode of the Simpsons but no one is laughing

You’re speaking about roughly 70M people in a country with 340M resident.

I’d say extrapolating the extremes of 1 in 5 people to an entire nation, and its global power projection is a tad naive and simplistic, possibly even farcical.

Just hold on a minute. You fell for the garbage that FEMA had run out of funds due to some failing in the White House. They have no funds because the Speaker of the House has declined to table a renewal of a budget that finished in September. You also fell for the nonsense that 175 dollars was the total relief, rather than the tide over for essentials. Of course you may not have believed what you posted, but that would make you as phony as any politician.
Please refresh my recollection. Where did I fall for all these supposed garbage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.