US Politics Thread

I’d imagine there will be quite a few Capitol Police finding they don’t have a job come Monday.

I suspect that what happened is that they got overrun and were then told to basically stand down. What is very clear is that the numbers were not enough and teh help was way too slow. Its classic planning to fail. The decision making around planning and how it planned out needs looking at. Did any trump / DoJ people get involved. It will be interesting to see what comes out. He clearly demonstrated in the summer he can crack down when it suits him. Did he order the soft and slow approach - none of us would be surprised.

I am no lover of Trump, he is fucking nuts, but i am not comfortable with a democratically elected President being censored by a big tech corporation. I know it is there platform blah blah, but still it makes me uneasy that a Corporation can have so much power in a democracy.

I am no lover of Trump, he is fucking nuts, but i am not comfortable with a democratically elected President being censored by a big tech corporation. I know it is there platform blah blah, but still it makes me uneasy that a Corporation can have so much power in a democracy.

He has a room at the White House with a podium and studio facilities from where he could address the world. That would spread across all platforms by his lovers and his haters alike. He is simply personally banned off one social platform.

I suspect that what happened is that they got overrun and were then told to basically stand down. What is very clear is that the numbers were not enough and teh help was way too slow. Its classic planning to fail. The decision making around planning and how it planned out needs looking at. Did any trump / DoJ people get involved. It will be interesting to see what comes out. He clearly demonstrated in the summer he can crack down when it suits him. Did he order the soft and slow approach - none of us would be surprised.
Highly likely that's what happened here, but it doesn't justify officers posing for selfie's with rioters in the corridors of the seat of US government.

I suspect that’s incorrect mate having watched a dozen or videos.

There’s a code of conduct as there is on here. He broke it for 4 years before they finally acted. The only thing that should make you feel uneasy is the fact they actually had to ban him and how a **** like that just received 75m votes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.