US Politics Thread

Fox News contributor THIS MORNING on her Instagram page:

"It's gonna be a big week. Patriots, I hope you're ready".

I mean, seriously... How f*cking irresponsible do you have to be to utter that tripe after what happened on Wednesday?

Arrest Murdoch. Surely to come to the States he has to say he's never tried to overthrow a government.

Actually replaced it yesterday with Peter Krotopkin "The conquest of bread" as recommended by Mr Genie.
Googling this, I am disappointed to realise you are not getting interested in baking. You're wasted mate. In many ways ;-)

I'm sure others have put this far more eloquently and succinctly than I'm about to, but let's try and ask a couple of simple questions that we, as Blues, can relate to.

1. A couple of years ago, when Raheem was receiving vile abuse on Twitter (including threats of sexual violence to his child), do you think Twitter was correct to ban the individuals involved?

2. If yes to the above, why exactly in a democratic society should politicians be held to a different standard?

Genuinely interested in people's responses, especially those who've argued against Trump's ban.
Those? Rascal and.....?

Yeah I agree, like I said I don’t think it’s for this thread
I will gracefully withdraw.

My mind has not changed, my concerns still exist but if people want a thread where they can call Trump a **** them fair enough, i will return to calling Starmer a ****.

Trump is a ****.

Have a lovely day everyone calling him a **** and congratulating each other on who much you think Trump is a ****. .

I will gracefully withdraw.

My mind has not changed, my concerns still exist but if people want a thread where they can call Trump a **** them fair enough, i will return to calling Starmer a ****.

Trump is a ****.

Have a lovely day everyone calling him a **** and congratulating each other on who much you think Trump is a ****. .
Now THAT is a chickenshit post.

The more I think about this Parler thing, the more I laugh.

It might as well have been an FBI trap for extremists.

They had to take photos of their drivers licenses front and back to get verified, and it never deleted anything properly, just kept it in storage with all the metadata for any law enforcement agency.

They can just search for all parler photos and videos uploaded inside the Capitol grounds, and immediately get the drivers license - name, state, address, DOB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.