US Politics Thread

The more I think about this Parler thing, the more I laugh.

It might as well have been an FBI trap for extremists.

They had to take photos of their drivers licenses front and back to get verified, and it never deleted anything properly, just kept it in storage with all the metadata for any law enforcement agency.

They can just search for all parler photos and videos uploaded inside the Capitol grounds, and immediately get the drivers license - name, state, address, DOB.
simpsons.jpg

I will gracefully withdraw.

My mind has not changed, my concerns still exist but if people want a thread where they can call Trump a **** them fair enough, i will return to calling Starmer a ****.

Trump is a ****.

Have a lovely day everyone calling him a **** and congratulating each other on who much you think Trump is a ****. .

Less about that, more that I think the topics important enough to warrant a separate discussion and within this one, I don’t think it will get that wider debate as people will view it solely in regards to Trump.

Less about that, more that I think the topics important enough to warrant a separate discussion and within this one, I don’t think it will get that wider debate as people will view it solely in regards to Trump.
The folly of the closed mind. The narrow minded tunnel vision of the propagandised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.