US Politics Thread

I believe this reply was aimed at me, if not i apologise, but if so thank you for a thoughtful and eloquent response.

You do appear resigned to your fate, even saddened by the course your nation has taken. Perhaps you need a Bernie Sanders or a Richard Wolff type figure in your political sphere. My country is no haven of peace and tranquility, it is a nation that is attempting to mirror yours albeit it without the constitutional restraints that you enjoy. I always think of America as a young country and i do not mean this in a horrible or nasty way, but it is a country that has a lot of growing up to do. It is like a petulant teenager at a boarding school. It wants to do certain things but is bound by the rules set down in history and meekly accepts them as unchangeable.

Perhaps you do need a revolution, one that takes power away from your elites and hands it to the proletariat who can then rewrite your constitution or even abolish it. I am no expert but what relevance does a document from the 1780s have to todays world.
Did you see the “proles” on the 6th? They think “the elites” are anyone with a full set of teeth, education beyond age 16, and incomes gained from full time inside employment.

When you broadbrush, you miss the point.

Did you see the “proles” on the 6th? They think “the elites” are anyone with a full set of teeth, education beyond age 16, and incomes gained from full time inside employment.

When you broadbrush, you miss the point.
I didn't no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.