US Politics Thread

I’d be top dog in there within 48 hours, have the guards eating out of my hands within 72, be on first name terms with the Governor within a week and be pardoned by the worker’s proletariat committee inside a month, following which I’d get the prison renamed after Jim Davidson just to annoy you.
Is that you Rizza?

rizzatea.jpg

You ok pal? How’s Notts? Or is it Derbyshire? You’re right on the border though iirc.
I'm great Thanks and smack bang in the middle of Nottingham still though your memory is still good as I'm still Derbyshire born.
Notts is gloomy like everywhere and we have as many idiots going around as if everything is the norm, I'm arming myself with a spade and thinking of some vigilante attacks if there is another house party up my road this weekend, I'm sure we wont miss a few chavs.Though the ones who had the party are a magistrate clerk and his lovely wife. On passing I might call them cunts.
I'm also thinking of running for office as looking around if those loons can get elected I'd be a shoe in.
Hope things are good with you and happy like me the covid hasn't got you.
Yeah apart from the rant I'm fine and logging back on here for some sanity and fun.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.