US Politics Thread

I'm great Thanks and smack bang in the middle of Nottingham still though your memory is still good as I'm still Derbyshire born.
Notts is gloomy like everywhere and we have as many idiots going around as if everything is the norm, I'm arming myself with a spade and thinking of some vigilante attacks if there is another house party up my road this weekend, I'm sure we wont miss a few chavs.Though the ones who had the party are a magistrate clerk and his lovely wife. On passing I might call them cunts.
I'm also thinking of running for office as looking around if those loons can get elected I'd be a shoe in.
Hope things are good with you and happy like me the covid hasn't got you.
Yeah apart from the rant I'm fine and logging back on here for some sanity and fun.
Good to hear you’re ok. I’m steady atm work wise, but I've had a decent year and I know I’ll be mad busy in the spring, so just enjoying the calm before the storm!

Covid wise all good at my end in terms of immediate family, but my best mates’s girlfrien’s dad died from it at the weekend. So it’s very real.

I started to venture back to Notts a bit more before lockdown. I’ll pm you next time I’m over, and this madness is over; need to do the same with @mat - been threatening to meet up with him for ages!

Cheers mate. Nice to see you posting again.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.