US Politics Thread

Funny but also scary. They aren’t just going to use deep fake stuff to stick opponents in famous comedy scenes. How long until they start spreading deep fakes of Zelensky as a nazi or Biden having a stroke? Their base will lap it up as real.
Putin uses it on You Tube so it figures Trump would.

It’s a sad day when I long for the return of Mitt Romney and his binders full of women.

Will never happen.

You know 10 years ago I wouldn't have dreamed of saying this but Democrats are NOW the party of LESS Government.

You want to be straight, bi, trans, gay, christian, muslim, satanic.. more power to you.. the government treats you equally.

The dems only really step in with life or death stuff, like healthcare, fema care and trying to stop mass shootings.

You want abortion? You don't have to do it but up to you ma'am!

And 10 years ago.. we never had SCOTUS seats stolen, we never had full on fascism.. it was on the fringes..

We're 10 years down this rabbit hole where governors like DeSantis, Abbot, Noem, etc have government everywhere.. school rooms, patients and their doctors, corporate speech, sports, in your bedroom.. you name it… they have gotten the state government involved in it.

I can write more stuff, but I think you get the point.

Oh and they don't want democracy either now..

Basically they want to RULE forever and not be elected for ONE 4 year term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.