US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiliary last night lol

"People look at the Statue of Liberty and they see ... a beacon of hope for people around the world. Donald looks at the Statue of Liberty and sees a four. Maybe a five if she loses the torch and tablet and changes her hair."
"People say Donald has no real policies. I for one know that is wrong....He has some very serious issues...serious issues"

If you get the chance to see Trumps speec at the dinner keep your eyes out for the bald headed man to Trumps left in the background. His facial reactions are pure comedy value.

Another example of how stupid Trump is is his last comment at the debate. He "warned" all Americans that a vote for Clinton is a vote for four more years of Obama. What he fails to realize is that Obama has a much higher approval rating than both of them and that most Americans would love four more years of him.

I reckon the yanks will have a contigency plan in place for the unlikely event he actually gets elected. He'll get impeached before the inauguration or assassinated. Even if it causes a constitutional crisis and riots amongst his supporters, it would preferable than having an ignorant thin skinned bufoon with a finger on the button of the world's biggest nuclear arsenal.

Whatever happens, the Americans have made themselves a laughing stock for letting it get this far. They can't ever let this happen again for the sake of the whole world.
I don't think he's the type to get assassinated. He'd have to be onto something like JFK for that but in that case, Trump is a corporate at the end of the day so I think they'd manage to convince him to see things their way. The only way I see that end for him is if he continued running his mouth on the likes of the Bill Clinton's abuse scandals or other such things and with other such people.

Another example of how stupid Trump is is his last comment at the debate. He "warned" all Americans that a vote for Clinton is a vote for four more years of Obama. What he fails to realize is that Obama has a much higher approval rating than both of them and that most Americans would love four more years of him.
Except his comments tend to be targeted at his core support who are generally racist idiots.

Know this isn't entirely on topic but not really worth another thread. Very interesting Putin interview here to contrast with these 2 numpties:

Clearly knows his history (extremely important in building a co-operative future) and I find it interesting when he says the Russian ideology is of a collective - does he mean the world/human-race here or just Russians (or maybe he means both)? I've watched a fair few interviews recently from RT (yes I know it's Russian propaganda) and the things he talks about, he very much comes across as wanting to build a world that works together. This is completely at odds with the US govt. agenda as seen over the years. If it wasn't for RT, I'd probably still automatically view Putin as an election-rigging tyrant which says a lot about our media. It's strange having grown up always thinking Russia was the enemy and then suddenly realising that may very well be the one's that had been painting them that way.

I still get the impression Russia is a hard, no-nonsense state in the way they treat offenders and that there is a lot of poverty and run-down shit holes there. That may say more about it's past and the fact it is a very large, hard to control area though. Anyone ever been to Russia? Without the western propaganda and from an objective stance, what's it really like the day to day life there?

Know this isn't entirely on topic but not really worth another thread. Very interesting Putin interview here to contrast with these 2 numpties:

Clearly knows his history (extremely important in building a co-operative future) and I find it interesting when he says the Russian ideology is of a collective - does he mean the world/human-race here or just Russians (or maybe he means both)? I've watched a fair few interviews recently from RT (yes I know it's Russian propaganda) and the things he talks about, he very much comes across as wanting to build a world that works together. This is completely at odds with the US govt. agenda as seen over the years. If it wasn't for RT, I'd probably still automatically view Putin as an election-rigging tyrant which says a lot about our media. It's strange having grown up always thinking Russia was the enemy and then suddenly realising that may very well be the one's that had been painting them that way.

I still get the impression Russia is a hard, no-nonsense state in the way they treat offenders and that there is a lot of poverty and run-down shit holes there. That may say more about it's past and the fact it is a very large, hard to control area though. Anyone ever been to Russia? Without the western propaganda and from an objective stance, what's it really like the day to day life there?

So, if it wasn't for Russian propaganda you'd view Putin as an election rigging tyrant, but now you've seen the propaganda you don't think he's that bad? I'm not sure you've grasped what propaganda is to be honest.........

The best analogy I have heard about the election is as follows.

Imagine that the USA is a person riding on the freeway on a motorbike at 150mph when they crash and smash head first into the back of a truck. As they lay on the ground with hundred of major injuries two ambulances both turn up on the scene. Trump and Clinton are the paramedics. They look at the patients and it slowly dawns on them that the poor victim is fucked as they are only qualified to fix broken fingers.

Anyone arguing that one is in anyway better than the other is just blinded by their own political persuasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.