US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will see. You are one of the worst on here big mouth. You know fuck all.
If you believe what you are poster then you really need help and I hope you get it.

The demographics you have just listed being 75% pro Trump is too funny.

Erm so what. Of course they sell arms to both countries as do we.

You may disagree with it but it's huge business for the US and UK. They are both close partners in the region. There's nothing remotely illegal about selling arms to either country.
And another example of the sheer hypocrisy of the anti-trump camp.

So what if dear hillary represents and propagates the interests of those who have made it perfectly fine to sell enormous caches of high grade weaponry to these most racist, homophobic, backward countries in the world who also bundle in some very interesting views on women and other religions?

If you believe what you are poster then you really need help and I hope you get it.

The demographics you have just listed being 75% pro Trump is too funny.
What is really funny is that the real reason trump never had a chance is because Hispanics, blacks and Muslims will vote in large numbers, and as a block against him.

Because morons like you keep mocking the trump core voter base for their blatant racism, sexism, homophobia, backward and inward looking thinking, hostility towards "others"

Well guess on all these counts, which are the communities that make trump and his followers look like tree hugging liberals?

So what if dear hillary represents and propagates the interests of those who have made it perfectly fine to sell enormous caches of high grade weaponry to these most racist, homophobic, backward countries in the world who also bundle in some very interesting views on women and other religions?
So are you saying the republicans will stop arms sales, even though one of the biggest supporters is the NRA and some very big munitions manufacturers in the world, yea I can see that happening

Do you mean a different article? Because the one posted makes no mention of anything you refer to there and I merely used it to show there is still an ongoing FBI investigation; unless you link something that shows that Daily Mail article is outright lying in reporting on an on-going investigation into Clinton, the political stances of the Daily Mail aren't relevant to my post. Some of you in favour of Clinton on here are acting just like her, completely swerving anything putting her in question and responding by questioning something completely irrelevant to the initial point. Who gives a fuck what one irrelevant journalist said?

If your going to reply to a particular matter discussed in a post in this thread, can you do so without failing to discredit it with something completely off-tangent please? We were just discussing what the status of on-going matters are - if it's related to Clinton in a negative way, there is no use in you obscuring the validity of what is happening or has happened. I ask, because it's happened a fair few times now - I can't tell if your trying to convince people to share your opinion or are just that defensive over Clinton, but can we just keep it to useful information whatever posters' preferences? Because few of us on here can actually vote.

Think what I'm trying to say is, I sense a bit too much bias letting down some arguments on here when the argument doesn't apply to what it's attempting to counter (especially when there is nothing to counter-argue) whilst still creating enough noise attacking something from the other side to detract from the negative of the side being discussed. Could be your clever intention, but won't achieve anything worthwhile for you. On the flip side, It appears some on here are up to the required standards of a sustainable political career :)

No, I mean that the DM's repetition of bullshit isn't journalism, it is just bullshit printed in a tabloid. Indeed, the bullshit being regularly spouted by Trump, and in turn the media, was recanted by the actual person who initially made the claim that Clinton was to be placed under a criminal indictment. In fact, he was forced to do it on TV, but it didn't stop Trump and his cohorts continuing to lie about it after the apology.

As for anything negative about Hillary, Im not so stupid as to think that there are not negatives, but they pale in comparison to what we have heard and seen from Trump. The false equivalency is nauseating, especially when it isn't repeatedly regurgitated by a lazy media. Trump has almost no policy ideas, and the ideas he does have are ridiculous. The cornerstone of his economic policy is massive tax cuts ($14 TRILLION) that he believes will create great economic wealth. What it really is is a withholding of normal government revenues by corporations and the wealthy, providing especially large tax breaks to himself!

As a U.S. voter, I have already proudly voted for CLINTON. I'm not in a swing state, as I live 10 miles from her ancestral home in Park Ridge, Illinois, and this state is solidly blue, so my vote will not effect any change. The voters in FL, NC, OH, MI and PA will decide this election, with CO and AZ possibly adding to the victory of whomever wins. I'm heading to an election party on Tuesday night, so I hope that by about midnight I am ready to head home with a big smile on my face!

You think Trump wouldn't sell arms to Saudi and Qatar? Brilliant.

Because morons like you keep mocking the trump core voter base for their blatant racism, sexism, homophobia, backward and inward looking thinking, hostility towards "others"
That's because they are racist, sexist, homophobic, pro life, backward redkneck **** puffins in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.