US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't become president i hope this whole thing destroys him, i find him a vile human with the mentality of a spoiled 14yo kid who never had brothers or sisters. Clinton can fuck off to the lying nasty beast thing.

Your're too polite, maybe it's your natural British reserve, but I feel you need to reword your comments, and write from the heart, just to make your point crystal clear.

He is a poopoo head and she smells of weewee.

Just out of interest did they have any other candidates from either party that were even close to decent who never got a chance for whatever reason? If Hilary wins it is only because she beat a lunatic in a wig and if he wins it is only due to her being an untrustworthy career politician of which the people are sick to death of in the USA.

They need an outsider maybe like Trump but with intelligence.

He is a poopoo head and she smells of weewee.

Just out of interest did they have any other candidates from either party that were even close to decent who never got a chance for whatever reason? If Hilary wins it is only because she beat a lunatic in a wig and if he wins it is only due to her being an untrustworthy career politician of which the people are sick to death of in the USA.

They need an outsider maybe like Trump but with intelligence.
Maybe they could put a wig on an ostrich and pretend

They had Bernie Sanders who was pretty close to pipping Hillary. If you believe the leaks the DNC did all they could to stop him winning. Cant say I know much about him but seems he has a long history of campaigning for social issues. Seems he had his head screwed on right.

They had Bernie Sanders who was pretty close to pipping Hillary. If you believe the leaks the DNC did all they could to stop him winning. Cant say I know much about him but seems he has a long history of campaigning for social issues. Seems he had his head screwed on right.
I thought he was great and he was man about issues and policy. Sadly this campaign has seen an almost total lack of policy debate and it has been horribly personal. These yanks need to put a stop to it for future elections and get back to politics imo. Gore, Romney, Kerry, Obama, it was more about policy as it should be.

That's why he wouldn't get in

He would probably have made the best president but he was seen as too far to the left for many of the predominantly right wing American population to vote for leaving a greater possibility of a Trump win.

That is a shame, something is very wrong when other factors are allowed to affect who you vote for outside of their suitability for the job. It seems cash has a large part to play in that. I always think why can't americans just ignore the bullshit and look how competent the candidate is, the bands and the glitter and professional cheerers and stuff, it is all a complete load of horse shit. I have seen the car park bbq's at rallies and stuff, no different than a sports event, us v them kinda thing. This mentality does not help and the political elite do nothing to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.