US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I don't know anything about the people you just listed. Your response isn't what I intended, I really tried to spell out there that i didn't want the answers to be a comparison to Trump but I expected most of you avid Clinton supporters would end up doing based on past responses - I fear if @buckshot replies to that question, I hold out hope @west didsblue will answer the question simply bearing in mind the context I provided - the question being, do you or do you not think international tensions between West and East will be raised if Clinton is elected President?

I'm not trying to trick you, it's fine to support her and say yes (or no). Don't want to hear any comparison to Trump. What it's worth by the way, thinking about it quickly tonight (knowing little of your domestic issues), if I was a US citizen I'd probably be avidly against Trump (though not as much as you lot). Like I said, I'm thinking from a British civ. perspective, I take your point about a crashed US economy but whilst I think he could very well damage it, he'd have to be a car crash to do it significantly, not unlikely he'd squeeze and fuck people over for your economic gain anyway - which could include us to a lesser extent than others but I don't view that as an issue (for reasons that will detract if I go into, which we don't need to).

P.S. I reckon I'd make a fucking great U.S. President - better international relations and co-operation and a fairer society, less about greed and more about achievement.

Clinton won't do anything that Obama isn't already doing so the whole question is a strawman. Yes tensions will be higher with Clinton than with Trump. This is wholly appropriate seeing that Putin desperately wants Trump to win giving Putin a lapdog to boss around.

I'd recommend the documentary hosted by Rich Hall that was just on BBC4 - iPlayer for all the license fee payers Lol - just confirmed that these two are seeking to become the 43rd in a long line of scheming conniving cunts that have held that office. Nothing changes.

They want to become George W. Bush?

And they all have dinner together on Friday night and plan out how they're going to screw the world next week because we all know the Jews rule the world. And once a month the Clintons get an invite.

Take this shit to StormFront where it belongs FFS.

Jesus where did that come from and what is stormfront? No once did I mention anything about jews you paranoid fool. Just because you're Jewish don't start getting arsey about shit that is true.

Jesus where did that come from and what is stormfront? No once did I mention anything about jews you paranoid fool. Just because you're Jewish don't start getting arsey about shit that is true.
If you don't know that going on about the Rothschilds running the world is part of the standard antisemitic narrative, you're not a very good conspiracy theorist.

If you don't know that going on about the Rothschilds running the world is part of the standard antisemitic narrative, you're not a very good conspiracy theorist.

Ohhhhhhhh so it's antisemitic to say powerful families including the Rothschilds marry into eachother, fair enough my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.