US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, i didn't say they had elections?
Sorry you're right, when you post on a large thread about the 'US Presidential Race 2016' to ask why we have this sort of thread for the Yanks and not the Chinese then it is indeed very silly of me to point out why a similar thread for the Chinese would not be found on Bluemoon.

The corporate world has allot to answer for, Real time wage deflation, No loyalty to staff, Zero hrs contracts. Ripping off company's, buying them, leveraging them to pocket the loan. They then go bust to be bailed out by the tax payer. Massive profits and paying zero tax. People have had enough, wont be long before riots in the streets again.

Sorry you're right, when you post on a large thread about the 'US Presidential Race 2016' to ask why we have this sort of thread for the Yanks and not the Chinese then it is indeed very silly of me to point out why a similar thread for the Chinese would not be found on Bluemoon.

Yeah but there's probably not a thread on here about anything regarding Chinese politics...Because i doubt anyone gives a shit despite it potentially affecting them.

The corporate world has allot to answer for, Real time wage deflation, No loyalty to staff, Zero hrs contracts. Ripping off company's, buying them, leveraging them to pocket the loan. They then go bust to be bailed out by the tax payer. Massive profits and paying zero tax. People have had enough, wont be long before riots in the streets again.
That would be preferable to Trump as President.

Yeah but there's probably not a thread on here about anything regarding Chinese politics...Because i doubt anyone gives a shit despite it potentially affecting them.
They're not a democratic country. They don't have elections, their government meetings are behind closed doors and they restrict foreign media access to the country. What are we supposed to discuss? There's been plenty of debate on here about their fracking policies abroad and their business ownership policies in the last few years.

You may as well ask why we don't have threads on Saudi Arabian and UAE politics on here, they have a huge effect on us too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.