US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's strange because all the top economists aren't agreeing with this statement and the markets are having a bit of a wobble at the thought of him winning, a sure sign that they don't have confidence in him economically. He's an appalling businessman.
As Brexit taught us, 'top economists' tend to make things up/guess .

True.

http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Friends:

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I gave it to you straight last summer when I told you that Donald Trump would be the Republican nominee for president. And now I have even more awful, depressing news for you: Donald J. Trump is going to win in November. This wretched, ignorant, dangerous part-time clown and full time sociopath is going to be our next president. President Trump. Go ahead and say the words, ‘cause you’ll be saying them for the next four years: “PRESIDENT TRUMP.”

Never in my life have I wanted to be proven wrong more than I do right now.

Why in the world would you think that?

No but this thread is a reflection of the general populace and spills out across the board, whenever something happens over there we jump on it.

I'll remove the politics from my original question.... Why are we obsessed with America?
generally dont much care about the US....but for a country that may be said to be the 'posterboy' of democracy and 'freedom' to have come to a point where the choice is Trump or Clinton - i find this fascinating. Perhaps in a rubbernecking way that is potentially witnessing a car crash of humanity

But you're quoting economists. What would somebody who has a degree in economics possibly know about economics? I think we need to listen to the real experts, the High School dropout, racist, paranoid dipshits of rural America.
People with economics degrees are cunts.

That was a brilliant look into the mind of a Trump supporter. They seriously think that even though he can't handle the responsibility of a Twitter account he should be put in charge of the world's most powerful military. That's like saying you wouldn't let a child play with bubble wrap because it makes too much noise but then hand them a loaded gun.

CTID1988 is also a Putin apologist.

Hoping on a Trump win, Clinton might seem the sane option but when you look past the people she will be about as useful as Obama. Trump on the other hand may seem radical but he won't do half the bad stuff he has said which was said to win votes and gain popularity. I think he will get a lot more done though for their economy and he will only think about what can be done to make things better, that can only be good for us.

If Clinton gets in then we will see the establishment and puppeteers remain in power over there for the next half decade and everything will grind to a halt.

Somebody who mocks the disabled , labels Latinos as rapists and sees women as pieces of meat to be groped and mauled !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.