US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, that book is fairly heavy reading for a 4 year old.
i know. And i think when Trump said he wanted to surprise IS, people assumed that he was hiding some kind of military strategy. More and more I think he was actually telling the truth (shit does happen?), in that he plans to hide in the cupboard of an IS leader, then jump out and shout 'Surprise!!!', when the guys least expecting it. Genius.

I think it's too close to call and will be much closer than polls suggest.

I predict Hilary will edge it which, of course, is the only choice. I can't believe Trump has actually made it this far!

i know. And i think when Trump said he wanted to surprise IS, people assumed that he was hiding some kind of military strategy. More and more I think he was actually telling the truth (shit does happen?), in that he plans to hide in the cupboard of an IS leader, then jump out and shout 'Surprise!!!', when the guys least expecting it. Genius.

I'm sure the Donald would have a detailed and well thought out plan, he describe it thus "I have a plan, the best plan, a plan devised by the best people, a plan so good, so good, ok, that would sort them out, I've got people endorcing me that know just how to sort this out, its true, a plan so so good, a great plan, it would sort the mess caused by Obama and Hilary, who created ISIS, ok, its true, I've read it on the internet, a plan so good that, we'd have the whole region sorted within days of me becoming president, such a good plan, ok, Pootin would be onside, I dont know Pootin, ok but he'd help with my plan Pootin, ok, its true, because it would be the best, we have the best people in this country, and any plan would be the best, ok."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.