US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the Donald would have a detailed and well thought out plan, he describe it thus "I have a plan, the best plan, a plan devised by the best people, a plan so good, so good, ok, that would sort them out, I've got people endorcing me that know just how to sort this out, its true, a plan so so good, a great plan, it would sort the mess caused by Obama and Hilary, who created ISIS, ok, its true, I've read it on the internet, a plan so good that, we'd have the whole region sorted within days of me becoming president, such a good plan, ok, Pootin would be onside, I dont know Pootin, ok but he'd help with my plan Pootin, ok, its true, because it would be the best, we have the best people in this country, and any plan would be the best, ok."
lmao - I'm not sure if that is a supremer piss take of a parody OR what he actually said... :)
it's like....there Is NO way that anyone standing for the US presidency could say something like that - but then again, this is Trump...

I'm sure the Donald would have a detailed and well thought out plan, he describe it thus "I have a plan, the best plan, a plan devised by the best people, a plan so good, so good, ok, that would sort them out, I've got people endorcing me that know just how to sort this out, its true, a plan so so good, a great plan, it would sort the mess caused by Obama and Hilary, who created ISIS, ok, its true, I've read it on the internet, a plan so good that, we'd have the whole region sorted within days of me becoming president, such a good plan, ok, Pootin would be onside, I dont know Pootin, ok but he'd help with my plan Pootin, ok, its true, because it would be the best, we have the best people in this country, and any plan would be the best, ok."

Haha that is uncanny!

I'm not sure how any right minded individual could argue against that, it's sounds like the best plan ever, the in depth detail is truly mind blowing

This is great, and would be funnier if it wasn't so dead on. As an example, here is an actual quote from a debate when he was asked about cyber security:

"As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said. We should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we’re not. I don’t think anybody knows that it was Russia that broke into the DNC. She’s saying Russia, Russia, Russia—I don't, maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, okay?

We came in with the Internet. We came up with the Internet. And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the Internet, they’re beating us at our own game. ISIS.

So we had to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son—he’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester. And certainly cyber is one of them."

So basically, he'd improve our security by cracking down on obese people in bed and let his 10-year-old son handle the rest since he knows everything about computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.