US Tour Officially Announced

Whenever they play in NY in July I wont be at home!! So dont any of you smelly gits get an idea of crashing at mine!!!!

Sat 17th July Portland Timbers in
Portland.
Wed 21st July City, Spurs, Valencia & New York
RedBulls in 4 team tournament in New York/New Jersey. Semi & Final
so 2 games, dont have 2nd date.
Wed 28th July Roma in Baltimore,
Maryland near Washington DC.
Sat 31st July Club America (Mexico) in
Atlanta
Wed 4th Aug Borrusia Dortmund in Dortmund.

mainestand said:
Portland.
Atlanta
Is this confirmed?

Not sure if this means anything to the US Blues?

Man City, AC Milan, Americans abroad, RFK
*An update on the proposed Manchester City friendly against Club America at Georgia Dome in Atlanta on July 28: The date is set. The arena is reserved. The U.S. Soccer Federation, which oversees international matches played in the States, has granted approval. Club America will be there. City's participation, though, will hinge on its finish in the Premier League and subsequent European obligations. A replacement club (I couldn't find out the identity) is in place in case City has to withdraw from the Atlanta match.

*As part of its North American tour that will include a stop in Washington to play D.C. United on May 26, AC Milan will face the second-division Montreal Impact on June 2 at Olympic Stadium. The Impact will also host Fiorentina.

*In Denmark, former Real Salt Lake forward Yura Movsisyan scored twice in the first half of Randers' 3-1 victory over Silkeborg, ex-Chicago Fire forward Chris Rolfe had the only goal in Aalborg's 1-0 win over Odense and U.S. national team midfielder Benny Feilhaber went 90 minutes in Aarhus' 1-0 loss at Midtjylland. In Norway, probable World Cup-bound defender Clarence Goodson played his usual 90 in Start's 1-1 tie with Odd Grenland.

*Planning to take Metro to RFK Stadium this weekend (or anywhere else in the area)?

samharris said:
cyberblue said:
What is the point of making an anounement but not saying where & when ?

(where) america (when) july...!! some are never satisfied ;)
cheers i will book All July of at work & get an open ticket to any where in the States thanks for the info !!

Ubiquitous said:
mainestand said:
Portland.
Atlanta
Is this confirmed?

Not confirmed, but the person who gave me the info has given me all the correct pre season tour details for the last eight seasons.

cyberblue said:
samharris said:
(where) america (when) july...!! some are never satisfied ;)
cheers i will book All July of at work & get an open ticket to any where in the States thanks for the info !!

Exactly.Unfortunately the club seem to be only wanting to confirm anything when its 100% nailed on now speaking from expereince after booking Cape Town last season only to end up in Polokwane though club did look after us. Unfortunately the more days go by the more expensive are the planes,hotels etc and dont expect Thomas Crook to come in with an affordable package.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.