US Tour Officially Announced

baylorblue said:
As a US City fan, but perhaps more importantly here a college student, I couldn't be more disappointed about this announcement. Financially it just won't be feasible for me to make it and with them so close it's going to feel like a hammer blow, even though they are meaningless games.

Don't worry, I have a feeling this isnt the last time City will come to the states...

NBC's Dad said:
MarylandBlue said:
Hopefully DC or Baltimore are one of the cities chosen, even Philadelphia wouldn't be too far.

another blue in md... who would have thunk!

m&t bank (ravens) stadium for sure, GREAT NEWS!

If the rumors are true, City v Roma at M&T would be spectacular.
FWIW, there's a small contingent of blues here in md (at least 4 of us) that would be there.

Looking forward to this....more than happy to make a trek somewhere on the east coast from boston to see the blues

Hey lads, we will be putting a package together for visiting Blues of decent hotels around the area. We also plan on running coaches down to the path train which is only a couple of stops away from the new Red Bulls stadium in Harrison NJ. We are also talking about a road trip for the game in Baltimore, where a good few of us will be staying overnight for a little apres game libation. Obviously we will need some fairly solid numbers for the amount of rooms we plan to book in Baltimore, so hopefully we can get people who intend coming over for the tour to register on the site once the dates have been announced, so as to help us organise things. We are talking about a whole week of events at the Hatter from Kareoke to quiz nights with prizes donated by City. Culminating in a big blowout after the last game in NY, that hopefully a few of the players and management will attend. Hopefully you chaps can help us spread the word on your side of the pond.jonesey Site Admin

Private message

The above message was posted on to the Mad Hatter New York website yesterday by a top guy called Jonesie who I met over there recently, so it may be worth getting some numbers together once we know the full schedule and join in with the Hatters, who are a great group of City fans.

thelegde said:
Hey lads, we will be putting a package together for visiting Blues of decent hotels around the area. We also plan on running coaches down to the path train which is only a couple of stops away from the new Red Bulls stadium in Harrison NJ. We are also talking about a road trip for the game in Baltimore, where a good few of us will be staying overnight for a little apres game libation. Obviously we will need some fairly solid numbers for the amount of rooms we plan to book in Baltimore, so hopefully we can get people who intend coming over for the tour to register on the site once the dates have been announced, so as to help us organise things. We are talking about a whole week of events at the Hatter from Kareoke to quiz nights with prizes donated by City. Culminating in a big blowout after the last game in NY, that hopefully a few of the players and management will attend. Hopefully you chaps can help us spread the word on your side of the pond.jonesey Site Admin

Private message

The above message was posted on to the Mad Hatter New York website yesterday by a top guy called Jonesie who I met over there recently, so it may be worth getting some numbers together once we know the full schedule and join in with the Hatters, who are a great group of City fans.

Also met Jonesie the other week in Paris - great bloke and he told me that the Mad Hatter is really becoming a true City stronghold. Will be a great trip and this will really help put City on the map in the States. ps Jonesie I hope your shoulders feeling better! Next time your in Paris give me a bell. Enjoy the derby.

as its peak season for the airline industry expect prices like this boys... 615 GBP
limited tickets

Depart:
11:30
Tue., 20 Jul., 2010
Manchester, England (MAN) Arrive:
14:25
Tue., 20 Jul., 2010
New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty) Travel Time:
7 hr 55 mn

-- Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:05 am --

limited tickets means that they only have a few left at that price, once they sell them off they move to the next level, most airlines will charge around this amount... happy shopping... you can get one for about £550 but if you have to change the dates for any reason expect to pay the difference...the flight above was for a return on 30th july... when you add on hotels and spending money its going to be quite an expensive trip and a lot who say they are going will be forced to opt out once the reality sets in, dont forget we are in europe as well

Figures. I leave the States for a two-week European trip and City show up here.

And Barcelona have announced an Asian tour, so they'll probably be gone when I'm there, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.