Us

Chris in London said:
Blue Til Death said:
This should have been pinned up in the dressing room last night and should be for the last 5 games.. Its the players that need a spine replacement not the fans.

Well we can't control what goes on in the dressing room, we can control what we do.

Whatever else needs to happen this season, we the fans need to show some fucking balls.

The women too.

If i had balls i wouldn't be a women
Just saying
:)

karen7 said:
Chris in London said:
Blue Til Death said:
This should have been pinned up in the dressing room last night and should be for the last 5 games.. Its the players that need a spine replacement not the fans.

Well we can't control what goes on in the dressing room, we can control what we do.

Whatever else needs to happen this season, we the fans need to show some fucking balls.

The women too.

Just saying

We could always show them our footballs & footballing skills though Karen7. ;-)

karen7 said:
Chris in London said:
Blue Til Death said:

The women too.

Just saying

You don't need bollocks to have balls

karen7 said:
Chris in London said:
Blue Til Death said:

The women too.

Just saying
No excuse

...grow a pair

Chris in London said:
karen7 said:
Chris in London said:

The women too.

Just saying

true - and agree with what you said

Chris in London said:
karen7 said:
Chris in London said:

The women too.

Just saying

Thats ok then,where do i sign up

I'm all for backing the boys until the end and I'll continue to do so at the stadium wherever we're gunning for the league or battling relegation. When I see a team that promised so much turn in the kind of performance they did last night, at the most critical part of the season and with the title still to play for I'll reserve my right to be fucking gutted and a bit despondent on here.
Obviously there are people who take it too far, then there are the blatant wums from dicks who should have been fucked off from here long ago which sometimes makes this place hard to read after a defeat, but honestly, what I witnessed against Sunderland was every bit as turgid as last seasons shambles. Roll on the summer..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.