Us

Read all the posts on this thread and you know I agree with them all. Because sometimes I feel like all of them. Sometimes chuffed, sometimes fucked of, sometimes furious, sometimes sad, sometimes depressed, sometime delirious. But what I'm never sometimes is a blue, That I am always, City through and through And all the posters on this thread are too. And you all know all the posts are right at certain times. Good thread.

mick10 said:
Read all the posts on this thread and you know I agree with them all. Because sometimes I feel like all of them. Sometimes chuffed, sometimes fucked of, sometimes furious, sometimes sad, sometimes depressed, sometime delirious. But what I'm never sometimes is a blue, That I am always, City through and through And all the posters on this thread are too. And you all know all the posts are right at certain times. Good thread.

Fucking good lad.

Let's hear it Monday, especially if Norwich get something from the dippers

Chris in London said:
mick10 said:

Fucking good lad.

Let's hear it Monday, especially if Norwich get something from the dippers

No, I doubt it........we're fucked!!!!.....;^)

mick10 said:
Correct.

We all want the same thing and we all love the club.

@palerider, fair play fella.

Chris in London said:
Fuck this.

Sunday was a bad result, yesterday was worse.

But for fucks sake, this is the time to show some fucking resolve.

I have just had a look at some of the threads on here. 'Have they bottled it'. 'Is the season a failure'. 'They earn too much money.' yadda yadda.

The title is probably beyond us. Liverpool and Chelsea both have to fuck it up. It is probably too much to hope that they will, though weirder things have happened in football. There is a bigger point, though. We are now being hit with a flood of criticism - the most highly paid squad in the universe and all they manage is the capital one cup. Chokers. About to be thrown to the wolves by UEFA.

We've had our 24 hours of self pity after yesterday. We've had our days of bitching about the referee on Sunday and the dippers in the media. Now is the time to put the words of the song into practice - you stand your ground, you never run.

Before the sheikh came, before we moved to this stadium, before we played in this years kit, before the premier league, there was still a Manchester City. Because Hull and Cardiff and Wimbledon and everyone else tell you one thing, and that is that the heart of a football club is its supporters. Us. Not the shirt, or the ground, or the name. Us.

So for my money it is time to ditch the self pity, ditch the whining, leave the post season analysis for the post season, and be blues. Stand up and be counted, show the cunts what Manchester City really is, and what it means and what it stands for.

Time for some backbone.

Afuckinmen to that Chris.
The pissing and moaning from these internet supporters is beyond cringeworthy. True Blues know all about handling defeat well after years of experience.
I can forgive the odd rant after a bad result but we have loads of members on here who bang on, page after page, day after day about what they see as the teams shortcomings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.